PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Super Bowl Game Thread..Pats vs Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need some real Defensive Players in the Draft and FA retreads can only go so far.:mad:

I wonder if we’ll ever find out what happened with butler. That was one of the worst playoff halfs ive seen this d play.

I dont think philly will stop playing aggresively and this defense isnt like last yrs. They were better in the front 7.

It is really on the LBs. The DL was not playing too bad especially against a great run blocking OL like the one the Eagles have. But the second level behind the DL is just slow and easily deceived.

Our defense tends to really clamp down in the 2nd half. I'm expecting good adjustments and that we'll hold them to under 10 points.

I'll feel a lot better if we make it a one score game after crap time.

The offense will be fine. Our defense is the problem.

We have not stopped the run and generated little pressure. Gash plays result. We are lucky to be down 10. We have to play a lot better. We looked helter skelter on both sides of the ball.

Yeah, this could be much worse. We just need to finish these damn drives. offensive line is doing its job, overall. Brady has adequate time, just need to punch 5 more in. Calling it like I called that pick. We come back now, hopefully we can hold them to minimal scoring.

I'm sure eagles fans feel delirious with joy right now.

Sucks losing playmakers consistently in these games. Almost makes me want to headhunt some Eagles.

Just alot of stupid play calling in the first half. Better be a good reason why Butler is not out there. Just stupid.

Back in 2nd half see you guys, stay strong, if you think it's ovah, leave, if you're hangin in there, make a sandwich get a beer and GO PATS

Why can't this goddamned team show up for the first half of a SuperBowl? This is so completely pathetic. They should be dominating this team and their pitiful CFL QB.

Outrageous. I am so sick of their ****.

Again. Idk why the **** Butler isn't on the field but positions be damned do not put Jordan ****ing Richards on the field over him ever again

Average QB throws for 276 yards in a half?

Really Rodney?

Bull. Butler was punished for some reason that will eventually come out.
And I can't imagine what goddamn reason that would be. This is the ****ing Super Bowl not time for disciplining one of our top players. Ridiculous.

How surprising that the Eagles are making big plays on Rowe and Jordan Richards...

So no one ever buy that garbage Cure Auto Insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe