PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Super Bowl Game Thread..Pats vs Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Number one adjustment- Defense needs to play.

Depends whether the Butler flu legend was true

I'd say put him in, but what do I know, I'm sure there's a prop bet line for that already
Give him another iv and let him try. Imo

Down ten, receiving the ball after the half, only down because a couple dumb plays, bad play calling, fluky **** happening and an angry Tom Brady.

If I were the Eagles, I’d be worried.

So we have the “Super Bowl MVP” corner on our team and he is not playing. This is a monumental fiasco. I demand answers!!!

No hail mary? WTF?
I'm miffed.
Thank God, I know we will come back and win.

If you rely on comebacks so often, you're bound to come up short sooner or later. But let's hope they have another one left in the tank.

Give the Eagles team credit here....in the first half they came to play and not like the 'we are just happy being here' look.....now its time to combat them in the 2nd half

We’re making it to easy for foles. He has all day to go through his reads. Pedersen is calling a hell of a game too.

Defense has really screwed us. Giving up big play after big play. That's what our defense is supposed to prioritize.

The offense can and should put points up but damn we need the other side of the ball to step up.

belichick could have saved almost 30 seconds if he called a TO after the clement huge gainer...he waited until the next play to call a TO...he had all 3...big mistake IMO

If it wasn't for the Patriots O, the score would be 44-0. Better pray this very bad defense can make 3 or 4 stops.

If anyone truly thinks brady/BB is equal for this run I laugh.

Time for the greatest athlete of all time to bail out Belichick for a 3rd straight superbowl.

Time for that amazing athlete to catch a ball or throw away the ball to stop the clock instead of running around like a deer with seconds running down..

Should be a one score game. Put the circus playbook away Josh.

It does not matter how well Brady plays in 2nd half, we have not been able to stop Philly on defense. Our linebacking core is awful.

My friends (non-patriots) are harassing me and really pissing me off right now. I want to make ONE statement on Facebook that really pisses them off. Help me with that statement please!

Been in worse spots than this before. 60 minutes. Come on Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes