PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Super Bowl Game Day Thread- Rams vs Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf is Brady doing?

Where did play action go. Jesus Josh and Tom

Man, Brady missing all over the place. These last two plays couldn't have gone worse

Brady missing Edelman over and over.

what the hell is brady doing

Hogan is gone off this team next year. Sucks because he has been good in the past. He's invisible out there right now.

Invisible would be an upgrade. Clearly Hogan and Brady are having timing issues.

Brady is not precise tonight. Made more questionable throws than I'm using to seeing.

I think I'd go for this on 4th.

Sloppy Sh!t

Some brutal play calls!

Tin foil hat comment: Brady plays poorly on purpose in the first half so he can show off in the second half. o_O

Go for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back