PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Super Bowl Game Day Thread- Rams vs Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady not going through progressions. He's rattled by old man Phillips
I don't think he's rattled really. I think this was the plan. They know they need to get the ball out quickly.

They have got to motion Edelman under a stack every single snap.

Please make it 10 to 0 here

Gronk and White need touches also. Jules can't do it all

You go with the open guy. Jules is winning his match up condtsntly hence he gets the ball.

He is open by YARDS!

Now THIS is a Superbowl. No cake-walk. Fkkin' suck in your sack and get pounding.

Freakin Robert Weathers Stella commercial!

Run the ball here. Do everything in your power to ensure that lethal offense doesn't see the ball this half. At worst take a 6-0 lead.

They were in base on that last play before the half.

I love how they are countering Phillips confusing Brady by putting Michel in -- breaking all trends they had during the entire season and postseason -- and then using him as a presnap motion player.

My beer consumption budget has been exhausted. Fridge stocked with only high % ABV means I'll be crawling to bed when the game's over.

New England IPAs are great.

New England IPAs push 10.0% ABV.

7 here and 7 post half would make me happy.

As a rams fan, disappointed in mcvay. His play action passes are fooling nobody. He has typically been unpredictable but not tonight. If Gurleys healthy...he has to be playing.

The only thing beter then our d this half is edelperson. STOP Handing it of to Burkhead!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes