PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Super Bowl Game Day Thread- Rams vs Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bq-5c576c1695c65.jpeg

Followed by a pick 6, but I guess I'm just greedy that way.

Patriots haven't had a SB pick six ince Law in SB 36. Then again, the Patriots have only given up one pick six. I hope they get one.

Just win, baby!

Nervous, but confident.

Have waited the whole day for this (almost midnight here in Serbia). May this night be special!

Special Teams isn't just kickers and punters

No. But it's a huge part of special teams. As I said, the Patriots cannot allow him to get a chance to boot a clutch kick. Get on the Rams early.

Enough talk. I just want thr game to start.

As it is with every game, I will watch every single play just begging for A. No fumble B. No picks C. No injuries. If we don't turn it over we will win this running away

This is a pickem game. I've seen some experts predict a Rams blowout win. I've seen other predict a huge Patriots win. I don't see a blowout happening one way or another.

It could happen, just not very likely

The key to the last two wins was controlling the line of scrimmage early and then playing from ahead. Offensively we need to stay out of long yardage, which gives Donald et al their chance. We need to make the 3rd downs manageable. Then we need to get a lead and play from ahead. That will limit what the Rams can do.

Defensively is obvious. Stop the run and make Goff win it. Throw him enough confusing looks and he will make a mistake. If we let them run the ball like the Dolphins or others did against us then we will lose.

Please do not play like crap and turn the ball over early on.
SmartSelect_20190203-174509_Chrome.jpg

As it is with every game, I will watch every single play just begging for A. No fumble B. No picks C. No injuries. If we don't turn it over we will win this running away

These teams are too evenly matched for it to be a blowout. At least I think so..

Gost isn't better than their kicker. And the Rams punter is the best in the business.

Zuerlein has a big leg but is inconsistent. Hekker stepped back a bit this season. The good news is kickers and punters don't play each other.

When does kickoff officially happen. 6:30 et?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes