PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL Saturday 1/4/2014 Wild Card games thread

Charles not coming back. Huge loss for the Chiefs if he cant go the rest of the way should the Chiefs win today. I hate seeing injuries on anybody and especially someone like him. I really think he is a great player and wish him the best. Hopefully he is out there next week.

It was 'just' a concussion, so if they advance it's pretty much guaranteed that he'll be back next week.

Is Indy's defense really this bad? I thought that they were better than this.

Charles not coming back. Huge loss for the Chiefs if he cant go the rest of the way should the Chiefs win today. I hate seeing injuries on anybody and especially someone like him. I really think he is a great player and wish him the best. Hopefully he is out there next week.
Yeah, especially since they'll need him to send Peyton home. :D

When has the Pats slept on anyone in the playoffs at least other than the Ravens in the 2009 season?

I don't even think that they slept on the Ravens that year. Losing Welker in week 17 just destroyed their offense, and the defense was already pretty bad at that point.

Losing Charles doesn't look like a big loss today, but they will definitely need him against NE or Denver.

Colts need a big stop here.

Man this announcer is horrible. Was this the only guy NBC could find??

The Chiefs don't seem to be having any real trouble moving the ball at least so far.

I don't even think that they slept on the Ravens that year. Losing Welker in week 17 just destroyed their offense, and the defense was already pretty bad at that point.

Personally, I think they saw a hobbled Flacco and thought they would roll over on the Ravens. That team was filled with a lot of bad eggs who were too full of themselves.

Alex Smith playing really well today! Avery should have had that..

All these QB runs/taking shots...Smith really wants to win this game...

Man this announcer is horrible. Was this the only guy NBC could find??

NBC always get the NFL Network guys for Wild Card weekend. I like Mike Mayock, but he talks too much as a color guy. Granted, it keeps the other bozo from talking.

Am I watching Johnny Football or Alex Smith?

Colts defense can't seem to stop anything.

NBC always get the NFL Network guys for Wild Card weekend. I like Mike Mayock, but he talks too much as a color guy. Granted, it keeps the other bozo from talking.

Mike is ok, but this other dude is just awful.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back