PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Pregame Thread: Pats @ Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes got the toughness and the shiftiness plus good speed. He just needs to add some more muscle to withstand the hits.
Bill is doing a great job of putting him in position to succeed, not giving him a role hes not ready for yet. But he will be. Maybe next year. I wouldnt bet against him.

Love Gunner. Fearless and it's not easy to be as good as he is at PR.

But I'm just not sure he's the next slot guy. Edelman still up up 350 yds as a rookie in a stacked offense. And the current offense has the middle of the field down pretty good with Meyers, Bourne, Hunter, and Jonnu.

Team needs a cheap speedster like Desean Jackson. But Agholor has been coming on lately so I don't really see a need. The offense has been better now that they finally fixed the OLine.

Edelman had this record in 2013 (also slightly above 13 yards), but fell all the way down to #17 once he started being used as a WR more. hopefully Gunner can keep it up.

Just in time to see more ghosts.
I just hope Gilmore didn’t have the time to explain to him that ghosts don’t exists.

Last edited:
to be fair those games were

jest
Saints who had like 10-12 coaches out (also were without Lattimore)
Texans

Saints win i'll give them credit for but jest and Texans, I don't see anyone acting like Pats being 3-0 vs the jest and Texans is a notable accomplishment

yes but 2 of the losses without him were to the giants and eagles. Both easily worse teams than NO and not far away from the jets so one could argue theyd be a 6-2 team with him in the lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back