PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Titans beat the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucked. That is all.

Don't wanna brag but.......Every time I picked the patriots to lose this season I was right.....Minus I think against the ravens. That was back when I was still drinking the koolaid.

Anyways, fun ride. Really enjoyed this dynasty man. I can't ask for anything more. All great things have to come to an end eventually. I'm disappointed but not mad or sad. This team just wasn't good enough. Even with the BYE we wouldn't have been good enough.

I think most of us knew that deep down. Even though only some of us chose to express that out loud. Either way, this dynasty was fun. I'm so proud to be able to say I witnessed it and was a fan of it. Love this team now and always.

This is the least disappointed I’ve been with a Pats playoff loss since I can remember. They weren’t going anywhere. Still really sucks, obviously.

Pretty much agree. I saw plenty from Brady this season that didn’t look good. Injury or otherwise it doesn't matter. If he wants 30 million...or even 20...not good.

Yeah tonight he sucked again sarcasm. Do you really watch these games?

I hope this isn't the end. Brady in another uniform would kill me.

I'll be honest, I'm not that upset. The offense was as putrid as it's ever been and that was on everyone from Brady, who barely looked interested at the end (and at age 43 who can blame him), to the receivers and line. The defense was very good, and they only gave up 14 points despite being gashed in the first half by Henry. The secondary was actually tremendous.

It does have the feeling of the end of an era. See you guys in the next league year for whatever comes next, whether it's another go with Brady or a Fitzpatrick Season (every team needs one) or Stidham or something else.

I am sad. :(

Brady didn't deserve this kind of offense, that the team has given to him.
And there is no way in hell he will retire with a pick-6. He is coming back. The uniform is unknown, tho.

On to the next season.

If Sanu, LaCosse and Dorsett are on this team next year then that’s a travesty

Not even mad, just kind of sad to be honest. I hope Tom stays. I don’t want that to be the last memory of him here.

Lot of changes coming, lot of age in key spots and the NFL is a league where you need youth.

I will be pulling for Jimmy and the 49ers now. Hope they go all the way.

3 biggest moments were - not scoring a TD on 1st and goal from the 1, Edelman drop and giving up that 3rd and 8. If we stop that play on defense I think they have a great chance to drive for the winning TD. Not good enough to not take advantage of opportunities.

Not the way I wanted the season to end, but stuff happens.
So many things went wrong early on in the season. The coaches and Kraft need to take the majority of the blame for the decisions they made earlier on.
Now the off season starts, will be interesting to see what moves are made , the most important one is what happens to Brady. My heart says he will be back but my head says it's a toss up.
If this is truly the end of his time here, I will miss him and thank him for an amazing 20 year run which we will never see again , I of course want him back and I want BB to surround him with amazing talent.
I also believe that if Brady retires, Edelman is not too far behind.

Lots of holes to fill.Busy off season folks.

Also I don’t care much for Terrence Brooks

Offense looked good early then turned to complete trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back