PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Raiders beat the Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

You may be right. I'm referring to the fact that they were using the pebbles as a measuring stick for where he stepped out.

The video they had though showed white pebbles flying.

I mean, Vilma / Pereira were just blind for not seeing all the white.

Even in Kontra's photo above you can see the white pebbles flying (but that comes froma photo the booth did not have). It was clear on the video replay
Even Blandino on TV said it should be overturned.

????

It is!!

The same photo was already posted here with much more of the line and the foot on the line.

It is absolutely cropped.
My guy, that shot is from WBZ and WEEI. They have zero reason to crop it. The cleats are the exact same. He has a black toe on both of them. There’s no way the call on the field was getting overturned.

1671645441471.png

My guy, that shot is from WBZ and WEEI. They have zero reason to crop it. The cleats are the exact same. He has a black toe on both of them. There’s no way the call on the field was getting overturned.

View attachment 48412
I did not say you cropped it.

I said it is cropped.

The photo you uploaded got cropped by the site software, likely. Because if you click on it, it is NOT the photo you show here, which has more of the white line.

I did not say you cropped it.

I said it is cropped.

The photo you uploaded got cropped by the site software, likely. Because if you click on it, it is NOT the photo you show here, which has more of the white line.
Oh, the original was a screenshot I took from WEEI. I may have just misunderstood you.

Florio keeps banging the drum that they should have taken a knee. Obviously in hindsight that was a good idea.

Defending the laterals is a waste of time but I like the call of run instead of knee. Raiders get flagged for face mask or roughing and Folk is in FG range. Pats defense also just got shredded on the game tying TD so maybe it was worth catching them by surprise instead of OT

Last edited:
Florio keeps banging the drum that they should have taken a knee. Obviously in hindsight that was a good idea.

Defending the laterals is a waste of time but I like the call of run instead of knee. Raiders get flagged for face mask or roughing and Folk is in FG range. Pats defense also just got shredded on the game tying TD so maybe it was worth catching them by surprise instead of OT

I like the call of Hail Mary even better.

Sorry if I haven't seen it, but I'm surprised not many people are talking about the awesome INT from Dugger. The anticipation of the screen and snatching it like that is something you rarely see. I expect him to be "the guy" when McCourty leaves which I expect this offseason.
First class demonstration of the offensive results you can expect when the defense knows what play you are going to run. Pats have been shown to be too predictable this year and have the results to prove that.

First class demonstration of the offensive results you can expect when the defense knows what play you are going to run. Pats have been shown to be too predictable this year and have the results to prove that.
Not certain I disagree with this.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back