32.3 rating

Also, vs. Rivers, Mahomes & Goff in the 2018 playoffs:
31.6% Comp
1 TD (blown coverage)
2 INTs
38.2 rating

Gilmore's arguably playing as good as any corner has played recently

Gilmore is as good as 2009 Revis

After what BB did to him Darnold can expect a lot more of it from other teams.

Jester fans must be depressed this morning.

Be honest.

Sam Darnold?

bs-md-chubby-chaney-headstone-20121110

th

How did the Jets beat the Cowboys

They had a lot of help from NY. That was the worst officiated game of all until the Detroit at GB game the following night.

Dumb damn Darnit QBR...3.6

Chicken Little Pats Fans total IQ? minus 10 million....please superglue your idiotic, ignorant, arrogant know-it-all beaks shut and take a leap off the Tobin...scumsaucking jerkoffs

No need to sell Darnit short on his QBR. It was actually 3.7 :)

Things higher than Darnold’s passer rating (3.7):

Bell’s YPC (4.7)
Darnold’s ints (4)

BB= Genius.

I think BB has a lot of help from Ernie Adams, the behind the scenes genius. It's funny, but there are some Pats fans that I've talked to who don't even know Ernie Adams.

After the game with its endless DisneySynergy Star Wars talk, I went to sleep and dreamed that I told @patchickjr a joke. Here is the dream joke:

"Do you think that Chewbacca would make a good quarterback?

Maybe, but not against the Patriots. Belichick is vewy tough against wookie quarterbacks."

Hopefully Bennett took notice last night that he isn’t needed, he’s just one piece of a large puzzle.

I don’t know what Meyers is like personally, but on the field he runs crisp routes and has sure hands. Blocks. 5-5 tonight, drew a couple of penalties and was wide open for a long TD when Brady got hit. Kid carries himself like a pro.

The interception was all Brady. He had Meyers wide open deep and got to him too late. Had he made the shift a second earlier, that was a beautiful long TD..

I wish I had a live feed of Mayfield's face watching this game tonight knowing he's screwed on Sunday

Mayfield was shaking his head and saying "That's not gonna happen to me".

The boogeymen are coming for you Baker..

On the other side of the coin, does anyone want to defend Michel after this one?

You think Michel is the issue? Guess you weren't really watching the game because there wasn't anything there for him to get most of the time. The best "FB" they had was Ferentz followed by Roberts. Tomlinson had ONE good block all game. Other than that, he made Izzo look like Dwayne Allen.

So happy with this win. No injuries. 4-0 in the division.

Say god forbid...we go 2-4 in the next 6 with the two wins being Philly/Dallas....we would be 9-4, 5-4 in the AFC, and 4-0 in the division with a final 3 of: @Cin, Buf, and Mia.

Not sure about the "no injuries". Michel tweaked his knee.

Just a couple random thoughts:

* Never has a nickname gone from, "not feeling it" to, "OMG it's perfect!" faster than "The Boogeymen". Thanks Sam!

* I'm pretty sure that, if Gilmore and JC Jackson secretly switched jerseys, #27 would still end up being flagged 2-3 times per game. I can't wait for JC's reputation to finally filter down to the officials.

The 2nd call was bogus and they did the right thing on the 3rd one when they called it uncatchable. The 2nd one was the same way..

Dying to read @ashley1992 opinion on Roberts use as a FB. Guy is flexible playing LB and FB (ST too?). :)

Roberts plays on the line for Punt Coverage and he was on kick coverage as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Back