PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Panthers

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

A good win, I’ll take it. Injuries sucks

Will need both backs and a better passing game Sunday.

Yeah, and it didn't look good, they cut to commercials so i didn't see if either one of them walked off without help or not

Last edited:
Good win. The Panthers are bad though. But this was a needed win to keep our playoff hopes alive The Bills look very mortal recently, if we can steal one from them and then win the rest of our winnable games we should get in easy.

Do we have any RB's on the Practice Squad?

This was a WEIRD football Sunday. Good QBs looked bad, tons of turnovers, just a crazy day of upsets. 1-6 Giants beat the 5-2 Raiders, Cowboys shellacked by Broncos, Bengals destroyed by the Browns, who looked horrible the prior weeks. Falcons beat the Saints, and best yet, Bills lose to the 1-6 Jags !

Let's do this 12 more times. Love ugly football games where we just win playing winning football via strong defense, ball control offense, and avoid killer mistakes. Do not stat chase passing-yards or get cute. Just win baby.

Last edited:
Michael Onwenu OT
Kyle Dugger S
Josh Uche OLB
Myles Bryant SCB

Mac Jones QB
Christian Barmore DT
Rhamondre Stevenson RB

Pats starting to get alot of snaps & good play from their draft classes
JoeJuan Williams saw quite a few snaps today.

Bryant was a UDFA, btw.

1 minor gripe/ suggestion is we should be absolutely lethal in red zone and are not yet. It's good we got Henry and Harris going in red zone. I think this offense, with a couple new better plays, can also make Jonnu, Meyers, and Bourne very dangerous in red zone as well. This 12 personnel package should be league-best in red zone conversion if not held back by the plays and play calling. Take Agholor out in red zone, the 12 personnel should be Henry, Jonnu, Meyers, Bourne, and Harris in the backfield.

They both walked off ok but concussion protocol is hard to predict. Team reported Stevenson with “hand” injury…
I thought both were lower body injuries, knees, ankles

Good win. The Panthers are bad though. But this was a needed win to keep our playoff hopes alive The Bills look very mortal recently, if we can steal one from them and then win the rest of our winnable games we should get in easy.
Panthers aren’t bad defensively. Just offensively. Robbie Anderson shoulda signed with the Pats.

Really solid team win for the Patriots. We're now at 5-4. Since the Bills lost and dropped to 5-3, we are now in position to win the division IF we handle the Bills in our upcoming head to head matchups. :oops::eek:

Circle your calendar for Dec 6th folks, that's gonna be a HUGE game to determine our destiny. :)

To sum up, our running game was the lead story. Big games all around from Stevenson and Bolden. Mac Jones didn't have to do too much, but he did make a big TD throw to end the first half, and thankfully his turnovers were minimized by our defense standing tall.

Player of the game and Game Ball has to go to JC "Don't call me Bethel" Jackson for his two key interceptions including a pick 6! LMAO at announcers. :haha: Honorable mentions have to go to Judon and Barmore who terrorized Sam "I coughed up 3 picks" Darnold.

Super solid win, hopefully our injured players aren't out for too long. I'm starting to believe in this team.

Dishonorable mention goes to our OL and especially Isaiah "I'm a Matador" Wynn who almost got Jones killed on a few plays including the Burns blindside sack.

And we're on to the Atlanta Falcons. Thursday game, short practices, let's see what we can do. Falcons are flying high after topping the Saints 27-25.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back