PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should they let Newhouse get on the team plane? A Turnstile even does not allow people to pass in one direction but this guy is a broken turnstile. Going in or out, no problem, come right on to break Brady please.

Horrible game by the offense.
The D kept us in it.
I don’t know what to say, this team lacks playmakers.
This is they way it'll be the rest of the year.

Fans who crave style points will be pulling their hair out the rest of the season.

I cannot wait for Wynn to return. This offense is brutal to watch except in brief spurts. Brady has had some terrible throws and I’d like to think it’s because he’s feeling pressure. That hopefully will settle things down a bit, though it won’t be a cure all. Edelman also had some rough drops.

Defense did very well this game. Think I made my opinion of the ref well known in the game thread, but I consider this a shut out.

It’s good to see our kicker do exactly what he was supposed to and not leave points in the board. He’s not a weapon per say but this was comforting to know he can hit the ones he should.

Defense stole one. I'll take a win and no injuries, but the offense has to sort itself out. It's really struggled on the road since last year, HFA will be totally key
Or they can go on the road and flip on that magical playoff switch of theirs like they did last year. HFA definitely would be less stressful tho

This season is not gonna be good for my heart. I think we might drop another game or 2 and hopefully catch fire in the playoffs.

Hope BB tells Marshall Newhouse:rolleyes: thanks for nothing and move on. IF we ever get to that Guy at LT again we're Done!

Give the Eagles credit, they are a good team and we just beat them. People whining about us not playing anyone good can go crawl in the corner now.
edit: Misread this

Prediction: The Pats will play some crazy 37-34 shootout in the playoffs, because it's never what you'd expect.

Solid win, Thanks for the thread ban weak minded fanboys....

D did well after first 2 drives...Brady was terrible....Harry pretty invisible....I thought Philadelphia defense sucked, which would explain all the 30, 35 point predictionS ..

So now we've seen Harry added to the offense and they scored 17 and resorted to trickery for a TD...so now, Isaiah Wynn is going to be the reason this offense gets back to respectability?

Offense should bust out the hurry up on half of our drives every game. White and Rex. Edelman, Sanu, and Watson.

We won this game bc of defense & ST. Both were just huge & made plays all day. ST was on point & Slater should be in the HOF someday. All the gunners looked really good though.

Offense is all moving parts. They can't just run anything. Everything is hiding the weaknesses so its tough to judge them rn.

Like always they're playing/planning for Jan/Dec.

Great win.

Hope to see more Dirty Harry next week.

Or they can go on the road and flip on that magical playoff switch of theirs like they did last year. HFA definitely would be less stressful tho

They probably could, but id rather not risk it. Last January they were playing like the best afc team, blew out sd at home then went on the road against a very similarly quality team and won by a hair. They are a much much better team at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST