PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Colts

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

I thought it was next man up. Mac is supposed to be the starter. I think we should put zappe back in and see what he does
Next man up. Ok put Marshall Newhouse in. Zappe wouldn't survive the 2nd minute

Another reason why our offense looks off is because we don't have a true receiving running back. Montgomery going down was a big deal imo. Stevenson isn't bad but he doesn't win in coverage like I'm used to seeing. For the last 15 years we have had Bolden, White, Lewis, Vereen, Woodhead, and Faulk. I'm hoping Strong can become that in time.

It's all good, my friend.

Some kids your age enjoy discovering the female body for the first time.

Others like to stay inside and game all day so as to not expose the rest of the world to their oily and acne encrusted face.

To each their own.
I’ve really enjoyed your thing but now it’s shifted a bit. Excited to see where it goes!

Perhaps Ferentz instead of Andrews makes a significant difference.
Yeah, he would help, the whole line is dysfunctional, i don;t think one player returning will cure that

Another reason why our offense looks off is because we don't have a true receiving running back. Montgomery going down was a big deal imo. Stevenson isn't bad but he doesn't win in coverage like I'm used to seeing. For the last 15 years we have had Bolden, White, Lewis, Vereen, Woodhead, and Faulk. I'm hoping Strong can become that in time.
Disagree. Rham is a phenomenal receiving RB…they weren’t utilizing him enough until recently imho….

Could you imagine if McDaniels gets canned mid season and we hire him onto the staff before the Vegas game?

Next man up. Ok put Marshall Newhouse in. Zappe wouldn't survive the 2nd minute
Marshall Newhouse was the worst oline player in the lead. They would have been better with a blocking dummy in there. Edge case

This team is winning with Mac ball, ugh...It is what it is i guess. A 500 team, i will adjust.

Does Mac have a right eye injury? Can someone please introduce him to “the flat.”
Oh please no. Pick six waiting to happen the way he lobs it. If he can’t get any zip on that ball for that play he will not make it in the nfl. Not sure if it’s a touch thing or if the guy just doesn’t have the arm strength. Didn’t notice it last season but it’s glaring this season. He’s been terrible in the flat and on the long short sideline throws. Hoping its just mechanics.

It was a good win today though. Hope he keeps it up and improves.

Yeah, he would help, the whole line is dysfunctional, i don;t think one player returning will cure that
I think that moving Wynne to the left side helps.

Brown-Strange-Andrews-Onwenu, Cajuste
Wynne, Ferentz, Cannon

I think that this is a top 10 OL. It is a bit worse with Wynne as the backup RT instead of Cannon.

I agree, but not in the middle of the season. Jones is not very good at the moment, he doesn't look or play like he did last year. But i don't think he forgot how to play qb, i think having fat matt and a terrible o-line has something to do with it.
I like what I have seen from Zappe more than Jones in 2021. We should have rode the hot hand until at least a loss. With that said, I feel that Mac has to remain the starter and hope he can play better. I'm strongly against going back and forth at qb. BB chose Mac and needs to stick with it until Mac plays himself into the dog house permanently.

I think that moving Wynne to the left side helps.

Brown-Strange-Andrews-Onwenu, Cajuste
Wynne, Ferentz, Cannon

I think that this is a top 10 OL. It is a bit worse with Wynne as the backup RT instead of Cannon.
I do like this combination, maybe will see it when andrews gets back

es wrong have to do with it?
What does wrong have to do with it?

Thornton didn't decide, "This is a perfect opportunity for the CB to knock me off my stride!!"

Coach: "Hey, Thornton. That was the wrong decision, you should have kept running instead of deciding that was the perfect spot to get knocked off stride by the Cb!!!!"

BB says they brought in the other punter this week because he’s left-footed and the Colts have a left-footed punter which Marcus Jones hadn’t seen, spent a lot of time on that this week. As part of a very lengthy response to a wind in kicking game question from Mike Reiss.

I like what I have seen from Zappe more than Jones in 2021. We should have rode the hot hand until at least a loss. With that said, I feel that Mac has to remain the starter and hope he can play better. I'm strongly against going back and forth at qb. BB chose Mac and needs to stick with it until Mac plays himself into the dog house permanently.
I like what i saw from zap, but it two games wasn't enough to convinvce me hes not a flash in the pan. He got hammered in the bears game once they adjusted in the second half

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back