PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every game the Pats play I hope for a win and no injuries. So...I'm happy? I guess?

I think the bills D is that good, I dont think this was on Brady. Thank god for the blocked punt which I think made the difference. Found a way to win and not a way to lose.
Yep. They would’ve lost 10-9.

One of the worst offensive performance in recent times. The bills defense is good, but we should have done better
And another great performance from our defense, so many important plays when it was needed

BUF was trash on offense. And the NE defense was stellar. Was the difference imo.

I think the bills D is that good, I dont think this was on Brady. Thank god for the blocked punt which I think made the difference. Found a way to win and not a way to lose.

While the Bills D is good, Brady was not on his game today. The interception was totally his fault since he was throwing it with Hyde right in front of him..

Not sure why they changed things up there at the end.. The running game was working and then they went with two straight pass plays that failed miserably.

Offense looked like it played three cupcake defences before the Bills (they're for real). Coaching was less than spectacular however, D and Special Teams, magnificent.

Another awesome game by the defense.

Brady, McDaniels and the offense could not find any reliable mismatches, players dropped some balls, other passes were not particularly accurate but then again it was against a really good defense and tight coverage.

Given the lack of Rex there is a good chance he got dinged up as most probably several others did.

Brady has to have the awareness to not throw that INT. You are up 13 shortly before halftime. Don't throw any half assed passes shoulder high into a covered area of the end zone. If it is not there take the 3 points.

The run game is making baby steps into the right direction. It is not there yet as we have seen with that sequence of throws at the end. If you can't run power in situations like that everything is more difficult.

This is the kind of ugly game we often end up losing. Not this time.

Man, we need some health on O so pieces can get back into their proper slots.

No OL against a top 5 D is not a recipe for offensive success.

Our D is the real deal.

Edelman being basically a decoy shouldn’t be overlooked, if there’s any optimism about the offense going forward.

O gets an F. Run Sony when its not working.....then stop running him when it actually is?

Both defenses were great. The Bills lb was out of control.

Happy with the w but burn the tape. That was ugly. One of the worse offensive showing that i can remember. Hopefully they will look better offensively next week.

Our offense is miserable. Brady has two bad games a year usually and this was his worst in a long time, he looked 62 out there and not 42.

Please bring back brown! Our injured receivers are not getting separation,

Our defense is a beast. They were gassed and made big plays, even though our awful offense left them out there to die,

Offense needs a playmaker and desperately. Receivers aren’t getting separation, Tight Ends are useless and backs are OK but not game breakers. I am not sure if anything is available in the trade market but now I see why they wanted AB. I wonder if Denver would trade Emmanuel Sanders?

It wasn't pretty in fact it was mostly brutal offensively but we'll take a big road win in division and move on.

The defense really is fantastic though and i thought Jake Bailey had a great game punting.

Major Negative - Gostkowski might be beyond repair.

Man I really wish Antonio Brown hadn't sent those texts

Happy with the w but burn the tape. That was ugly. One of the worse offensive showing that i can remember. Hopefully they will look better offensively next week.
Could have put them away with just a fg in the red zone imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore