PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread - Pats beat the Bengals

Status
Not open for further replies.
How were they wrong? The thinking that you are more afraid of beating Buffalo at home than going into Baltimore is bizzare lol. If this team is a contender they will beat the Bills, if they aren't, then they won't.

I can't imagine a scenario where the Patriots lose to the Bills at home but, still win the Super Bowl. I just can't see it.
Because at the time, the thought was if Bills beat Ravens, the Pats would have a chance at #1 seed if they beat KC. However, Pats lost, and had Bills won they would both have same record, making Saturdays game winner the division winner. Instead, even if Pats lose on Saturday they can still win the division by beating Miami.

I know that many of the same people that say Pats won't lose to Bills at home said they wouldn't lose to KC either. Losing to any particular team doesn't disqualify a team from being a contender given Pats lost to 5 non-playoff teams last year and won it all. Bills have a good team, so anything is possible.

Cannon turns 32 in May. Along with injury there might be dare I say a "cliff" situation going on.

Regardless of how Cajuste pans out, I expect the Pats to use a 2nd round pick on RT unless a really good one falls into their laps in the 1st round..

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes