PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread - Pats beat Jete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill's plan this year was to role with Stidham until Cam got cheap enough in free agency. Bill clearly doesn't have a plan at QB. He has no idea where this team will finish to draft one and everyone is flying blind to see who gets released for free agency.
Tbh that’s a good point. Messed up cap, teams will be cutting or trying to trade QBs just to get their cap under control. Maybe Bill thinks he can swing something. Plan B right now is most likely keeping Cam.

Who’s on the table, Matt Ryan? Jimmy Garoppolo reunion? Lots of crazy scenarios.

I am thrilled to have Cam on this team. He's the best post Brady QB we could have asked for. Get him a couple of weapons and add a bulldozing NT and the Pats are back on top of the AFCE .

Cam is a competitor and a winner. Keep him.

Let's go.

Maybe that’s the plan but have to put decent weapons and some speed. This team could use some help upfront as well. Talking about the d-line. A LB.

I am thrilled to have Cam on this team. He's the best post Brady QB we could have asked for. Get him a couple of weapons and add a bulldozing NT and the Pats are back on top of the AFCE .

Cam is a competitor and a winner. Keep him.

Let's go.
He’s 50/50 on hitting an open receiver, what’s the point of getting him actual weapons? Also bad at finding an open man, many replays on tv of him throwing into coverage when someone was clearly open elsewhere.

Looking at the pats schedule the good news is that they may win only one more game this season. Top 5 pick maybe?n
Nope. We are currently picking 13th in the draft. One more win likely solidifies being outside the top 10 at this point.

Oh gosh, they might as well forfeit the game now. You also can do everyone a favor by not tuning in.

What weak nancies we have in this fan base. The team enters a season in cap hell during a pandemic, has a losing skid and suddenly winning is "detrimental." Pathetic.
Most of this fan base is beyond pathetic, most fan bases would love to have a taste of the success the Pats have had over time.

A losing team acting like their **** don't stink because they won Super Bowls in the past never is a good look.
I see the sarcasm was lost on you...

Looking at the pats schedule the good news is that they may win only one more game this season. Top 5 pick maybe?
Quoting this for posterity.

Tbh that’s a good point. Messed up cap, teams will be cutting or trying to trade QBs just to get their cap under control. Maybe Bill thinks he can swing something. Plan B right now is most likely keeping Cam.

Like who? Matt Ryan is making a ton of money. Idk if he’s going anywhere. Matthew stafford has a cap number of 33 million next season.

But that's not a plan. That's a, "I hope something happens in free agency". Also not for nothing.... it's highly likely at the end of this year Cam basically ended his career as a starting QB due to poor play. So any free agent QB's are going to look at our situation and look around to see if they have better options.

Like who? Matt Ryan is making a ton of money. Idk if he’s going anywhere. Matthew stafford has a cap number of 33 million next season.
Ryan isn't going anywhere and everyone on here would scream bloody murder at the sticker shock of them.

I know a win's a win is a win but the Pats looked bad in this game. I mean, just barely eking out a victory that the Jets were almost begging you to get and it taking all your effort to do so is not a good sign.

Maybe that’s the plan but have to put decent weapons and some speed. This team could use some help upfront as well. Talking about the d-line. A LB.

Having a great front d line helps your lb corp and having an elite secondary helps.

Get them a NT and the defense will rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST