PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Bills beat the Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Tough loss...defense was bad, bad and bad.....Byrant was worse than that......

Mac wasn't great either....we have some work to do......

Let's discuss!!!!!!

Soft D. I feel like I could have gotten open against the pats D
Refs didn’t help but not making one stop cost them the game

Buffalo earned this win
Our defense has been simply hard to watch
Bills zero punt...enough said...

Tough evening for sure after this bad performance...

Disappointing.

1. 2 December losses, just like 2019 even with the goat QB here. This isn't the Pats of old where the team gets better as the season ends. BB needs to upgrade his staff. I'm a big believer that McDaniels has done enough to earn his next job on another team.

2. This is why the Pats tried to run the clock out a couple weeks ago. Bills offense is VERY explosive, and the Pats are short on man corners. Also explains why BB went for it on 4th down so much. He knew the Bills offense is killer, have to keep the Bills offense off the field and minimize their time of possession.

3. I never have high hopes for our checkers playing oc against any chess-playing DC. So not surprised. Can't count on this offense. I want to see the snap count. I'm going to guess there was a moronically high snap count for NKeal instead of giving a ton of snaps to Jonnu, Bourne, and Onwenu in heavy personnel. NKeal had 6 targets to Bourne's 4 targets which tells me right off the bat the oc gameplan was moronic.

4. Defense has been elite many weeks and this time the lack of man corner depth showed. This is a tough fix. Soft zone isn't it. This week also shows why at CB you have to pay up for elite ones and always keep stocking good CB depth. Any team that plays soft zone will get killed in the playoffs.

Last edited:
I would magnify the undisciplined plays this game. Barmore's penalty was an incredible momentum swing.

Josh Allen has a bit of choker in him in tight games and we did enough with our stupid plays to let him off the hook.

Any chance that Buffalo loses to either the Falcons or Jete? Both won today so maybe they can make a game out of it with Buffalo. If we end up the 6th seed, we could very well get a rematch with Buffalo. We can beat these guys. It's a matter of keeping our head on straight and executing.

Just f*cking disappointing.

Defense can't stop them. Mac going backwards. At this rate, we are a one and done in the playoffs even if we make it.

Belichick finally made an adjustment late in the 2nd that he should have made much much earlier, and that is he allowed so many yards on dumpoffs to the Bills RBs. He finally put a LB there to stop it in the late 2nd qtr.

Last edited:
Any chance that Buffalo loses to either the Falcons or Jete? Both won today so maybe they can make a game out of it with Buffalo. If we end up the 6th seed, we could very well get a rematch with Buffalo. We can beat these guys. It's a matter of keeping our head on straight and executing.
No. We’re going to be a WC team.

Welp, our division hopes now rest on the Falcons and Jets :yuck:

Vrabel jumped ahead of Belichick for COTY today as well.

Zero punts.

That Hail mary int might not have been a bad thing. I think the Bills would have tried to get to 40 if they got the ball last and probably would have.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back