PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Bills beat the Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

I think we all knew the bills were the better team. We were just hoping they didn't play like it. Defense, total disappointment. Not one single big stop. Didn't force one single punt. Just an absolute pathetic effort from them today. I've already moved on mentally and I'm done drinking the koolaid. Whatever happens from here on out happens.

Well at least the Ravens and chargers lost today. Take care of Jax next weekend.

Last Bills scoring drive was a nightmare. 3rd down completions, 4th down completion, two shovel passes and a TD. A decent defence gets the Bills off the field with 3 points at most.
especially two 3 and 10 situations

Go from First place in the afc to wildcard. Pats have regressed. D was a complete joke as the Bills didn't punt once.

Jones was awful as well with his 31 qb rating. Refs were bad but not at all the reason why they lost.

Mac had a lot of moments this game, some good, many not so much... Barmore penalty, Jackson dropping the INT, couple of WTF calls and that was that. Disappointing. Now in the middle of the playoff fight.

Honestly not surprised we lost this game. I've always been concerned about the Bills and the division in general. As for this game I don't know what to say about our defense....just no punts really. JC Jackson had multiple shots to be a hero and FAILED.

This is what our offense looks like when Harry gets significant reps. He isn't fast enough to draw coverage away like Agholor does and doesn't win his own battles. Harry is never going to get it done as a wr. He is a tall skinny blocking tight end and nothing more. Poor Jonnu couldn't do anything right and was basically benched.

As discouraging as this loss was, we need to focus on making the playoffs by any means necessary and just see what happens when we get there.

well we're still 9-6, but the last 2 games we have gone backwards. Need to turn it around and finish the season strong.

Bills came out aggressive and playing like their season was on the line. I thought it took a while for the Pats to match that. Pats made more mistakes, and also didn't get any help from the officials. Regardless of the score, the NFL refereeing gets worse every week.

Also thought Daboll called a very good game, and Allen was fantastic. D needs to bring their A game to stop that.

Fortunately their record is about where I thought they would be. Unfortunately they seem to be sliding a little at the wrong time.

Still a lot of football left.....

Being outplayed and outcoached two weeks in a row doesn’t feel good. Guess just hope to limp into the playoffs and go from there.

This team has not played smart, sound football as of late. Coaching has been suspect, the energy/intensity has been non existent. They have far exceeded what I thought they could do after the first four games. The defense appears to have peaked, or been exposed. Not sure. Maybe a bit of both. The Passing game looks so out of sync. Mac making rookie mistakes, receivers can’t get any separation.

The Bills were down their top 2 WR’s and didn’t punt the ball a single time. No excuse for that. It’s on the coaches, and it’s on the players. Team needs to win its next 2 games to get their mojo back or risk limping into the playoffs.

Tbh we played turd and everything went their way and we still had a shout even though it felt like we were never really in the game.

two poor drops and a stupid penalty really killed our momentum and chances of turning the tide in the game.

Mac was absolutely whack today, defence coughed up in big moments but don’t think they were as bad as people making out. They actually did a lot of good work and had the Bills in 3rd and long or 4th down a few times but Allen managed to pull one out his ass every time.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
Back