PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Bills beat the Pats

Wr should be top consideration if we can land a Justin Jefferson or Cee Dee Lamb
I would prefer to get a wr in f/a...I agree with you that we need at least 1 if not 2 more...I'd rather a proven commodity though than a rookie

Oh, Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling,
From glen to glen and down the mountain side;
The summer's gone, and all the roses falling;
It's you, it's you must go, and I must bide.

Thoughts on the game? This was the cathartic “dynasty’s over” game that the league had been hoping to happen for quite awhile and it sucked as much as it sounded.
That happened in the Titans post season game tbh.

QB and a true #1 WR should be a priority with a D-lineman. If we had a QB that could throw the ball, Meyers and Byrd would be fine as #2 and 3#. We just need that #1 guy like Diggs , Metcalf, Jones, Ridley....anyone !!!

That happened in the Titans post season game tbh.
We didn’t know Brady would be gone and that we would have a losing season. This guaranteed us a losing season, was our first meaningless game in 20 years, and the first time we played with a divisional rival who already locked up the division

Bill's press conference was the MOST depressing Pats press conference I have ever seen in over 50 years as a football fan. Bill seems like he might go out and hang himself. Would not give Josh Allen any major props. I really feel like BB needs to take a break from football. He was slumped in his chair like he was a 16 year old adolescent getting ready to play call of duty.

Last edited:
14th pick atm. Hopefully we can move up to top12 with a loss next week.

I will continue to moderate the best I can. You should know me by now, I am very respectful to posters but will not stand for the constant negativity and trolling. If that bothers you or if you disagree, then I'm sorry but I think I'm more than fair and if you want to review further, please pm me and we can discuss which I would be more than happy to. I get a lot of complaints about your negativity all the time....

Complaints about negativity? Tell the complainants to toughen up. Trolling - ok. There is an ignore function for the overly sensitive (or honestly exasperated).

Back on to the game - this is bad, a tough pill to swallow. However, this is not the 1990's Patriots. They're in a good draft position, will have lots of cap room, and a solid staff who will have a few extra weeks to scout and analyze.

That’s one of the benefits of rebuilding as fans. It’s all about the plan and no living or dying with each game. Losing doesn’t make you lose sleep. I remember those days.
It’s been so long. I was pretty young the last time the Pats were “losers”

First time dealing with this as an adjusted adult, which is crazy. That 2009 team doesn’t seem so bad anymore.

Complaints about negativity? Tell the complainants to toughen up. Trolling - ok. There is an ignore function for the overly sensitive (or honestly exasperated).

Back on to the game - this is bad, a tough pill to swallow. However, this is not the 1990's Patriots. They're in a good draft position, will have lots of cap room, and a solid staff who will have a few extra weeks to scout and analyze.
Is that you Bob Knight?

Bill's press conference was the MOST depressing Pats press conference I have ever seen in over 50 years as a football fan. Bill seems like he might go out and hang himself. Would not give Josh Allen any major props. I really feel like BB needs to take a break from footballl
I don't think that's going to happen or would be good for us fans....We're two years removed from him putting on a coaching clinic against the Rams....we need more talent on this team, plain and simple

this forum provides a stress reliever for many. A place to be able to talk about our favorite hobby.
Yeah it is. But it’s such a small damn thing. I honestly don’t have anything against you but chastising a mod because they are in their twenties and deleted a post of yours reflects poorly on you not her.

Ok, if you say so.

I have zero faith in Bill to draft this team back to contender status. That's really the issue. Of course he can still coach, but his personnel decisions have been the shytes for a while now.

Bill's press conference was the MOST depressing Pats press conference I have ever seen in over 50 years as a football fan. Bill seems like he might go out and hang himself. Would not give Josh Allen any major props. I really feel like BB needs to take a break from footballl
He’s going to get a long one for the first time in 12 years. He has a huge opportunity in front of him. He needs to start by giving Caserio the axe and getting some new blood in the war room on draft day. Toss that book he has on WRs and stop putting so much emphasis on 3-cone times.

I have faith Bill could turn this around. The issue I have is drafting and free agency. Get the right talent on the team and watch Bill go to work.

He’s going to get a long one for the first time in 12 years. He has a huge opportunity in front of him. He needs to start by giving Caserio the axe and getting some new blood in the war room on draft day. Toss that book he has on WRs and stop putting so much emphasis on 3-cone times.
Yes. Caserio and McDaniels should be gone and bring in some new young hungry innovative thinkers.

Yes. Caserio and McDaniels should be gone and bring in some new young hungry innovative thinkers.
McDaniels is fine as an OC. But he should not have much, if any, input on the draft.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back