PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Bears beat the Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really Ash: the best player on the Defense was Judson who couldn't do it by himself nuff said!
Not sure what you're getting on Ashley for by the question she asked. What am I missing? By the way I need to look up this Judson guy. ;)
I was wondering why he was on pundits Up lists for the game. Yeah he got a couple of sacks but was horrendous in the run game...which is a huge reason why they lost.
But we already knew he wasn't very good at setting the edge and is horrendous when caught on an island with an offensive player. In fact, we all knew he was dead to rights when Fields was running right at him on one of the many long runs. And although he took a James Sanders/Jordan Richards type angle earlier in the game, the loss of Dugger hurt and the team and having a true MLB who can flow better to the ball would sure help Judon out.

Marcus Jones working more as an outside CB than in the slot seems like a pretty good hint that we’re not about to see him take over for Bryant there anytime soon.
Rather see him in the slot, the other jones boys on the outside, mills isn't 100% , anyone at DB not named myles Bryant, he's the 2022 ellis Hobbs

Not sure what you're getting on Ashley for by the question she asked. What am I missing? By the way I need to look up this Judson guy. ;)

But we already knew he wasn't very good at setting the edge and is horrendous when caught on an island with an offensive player. In fact, we all knew he was dead to rights when Fields was running right at him on one of the many long runs. And although he took a James Sanders/Jordan Richards type angle earlier in the game, the loss of Dugger hurt and the team and having a true MLB who can flow better to the ball would sure help Judon out.
I believe his name his correct name is Matthew judon, and he's always been great on setting the edge, he rushes from all over the line of scrimmage, he and wise have been the edge, tone setters all season on D.. judon is hardly the issue, the undersized/safety, hybrid LBs we got were supposed to be able to combat running QBs. Unexplainable, judon sacks fields for a 23 yard loss and his teammates allow him to convert the 1st down.. not sure why the safeties weren't playing the edge, judon has been a force all season on team with seemingly no direction..

That might be true .But it also might be factoring into what the QBs want/can do. Jones ran a lot of rpos and shotgun in bama with vertical passing and they want to tap into that. For zappe its a Dont F it up type playcalls. Not saying its the right approach but that seems more logical than trying to purposefully sabotage a player who was the best rookie QB last yr. Bedard has some agenda vs patricia. Week 2 he got some lions sources syaing patricia is messing it up like the lions. After all the wins he quietend down and now is back again.
I dont say this often or ever about our coaching staff and BB but they messed it up with jones by overthinking and complicating things and in the process killing his confidence
Just another weird thing, in a very weird season, as a fan, you get excited when we win 2 in a row, and that bears loss was a gut punch, I've said this before Patricia and judge are here for 2 reasons, 1. Salaries are not being paid by the team.

2. They are FOB friends of Bill who obviously were part of the coaching staff.

Not sure what to expect going forward, MJ10 what he needs is a 2,3 game sample of good football going forward, we loose Sunday then I'd say it's time to start looking towards next season. I know one thing our world class owner RKK is watching closely!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back