PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- 49er's beat the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything to truly analyze from this game? It was a bad game. Is it worth it to ride out Stidham the rest of the year and see what we have (with more volume)?

Team looks good! It’s great to see WRs running open all over the field. Winning against press man. Cam looked spectacular. The run defense was absolutely stout at the point of attack and the team speed is off the charts. I think we’re a lock for the AFCCG, and likely Super Bowl champs.

So.... QB controversy? :haha:

Hey Stid didn’t throw any pick sixes today...

I think the early games just caught some teams off guard, not knowing exactly how to defend Cam & the offense due to having no film, pre-season etc..finally caught up with us. We have no talent outside of RB.
On offense, anyway. The pass D is good but the run D is a major issue.

I said it once, I’ll say it again. ENOUGH with the Brady talk. He left and isn’t on our team. That’s just a fact. Keep bringing it up is useless
So you bring it up within the first 5 posts of this thread...

We have to play Buffalo, Jets, Ravens. Winning that Jets game isn’t that important

This is a bad team. 2-4 and everybody looked lifeless today. We'll probably win a few and finish 6-10 or something. I'm not really concerned honestly though because we've seen so much success... it just all has to end eventually. Cam isn't the answer nor is Stid. I'm not sure who the answer is and I have an itching feeling Belichick doesn't know either.

This will either be the start of a bad run for years or maybe the best thing that happened to this team. Either way, whoever switched to watch Tampa Bay today should be embarrassed.

Rebuild time.
I agree. There is nothing wrong with a rebuild. There is nothing embarrassing about stepping back after dominating for 20 years.

Here are a few keepers (based on age or skill or $) :

Harris
Onwenu
Bailey
Bethel
Wino

But, having said that, I’d be open to trading absolutely every single player on this roster if the price was right.

Team looks good! It’s great to see WRs running open all over the field. Winning against press man. Cam looked spectacular. The run defense was absolutely stout at the point of attack and the team speed is off the charts. I think we’re a lock for the AFCCG, and likely Super Bowl champs.
I just reported you to the mods for trolling.

Take that!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye