PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- 49er's beat the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those of us who laid the blame on Belichick for last season have been proven correct, unsurprisingly. Brady was never in any decline, that was a lie to cover for the horrible personnel Bill thrust upon him. It's pretty embarrassing to see how wretched our QBs are while simultaneously watching Brady working on building a case for MVP at age 43.

Not only that Belichick's defense looked AWFUL.
This. Soon the story will be the Patriots only losing seasons in 21 years were the years before and after Brady started. He did so much for us

How about actually giving the kid 1st team reps and see what you have for next week? That’s what I want to see.
****, you might as well at this point. And try to trade Cam, although I doubt we will have any takers.

Roll in with stidham... Nothing to lose.. cam is not the answer...And trade Gilmore to some middle rung team.if edelman can be traded to Tampa for a fourth rounder please do that ...

In Stid we trust

As I said before start of season, give the ball to Stidham. See how he plays for 8 games. You should be able to see if he is a keeper or a bust.
If a bust, you know what is needed going into the 2021 draft.

For get Cam. Too much hype.

No bright spots today.
If Stidham is as good as Hugh Millen, put him in. Maybe there will be a Bledsoe in a few years.

How about actually giving the kid 1st team reps and see what you have for next week? That’s what I want to see.
I think that’s a fair point...let Stid play it out the rest of the season....if he can show something may be good QB for future....if not drop him and move on with draft....either way this team isn’t going anywhere this year so why not let him get the reps. He has come in both times playing waaayy from behind and had pressure to make something happen fast....almost ALL QB would struggle in this scenario....

They seemed to quit today. That surprised me knowing who is coaching here. Not good.

After Cam‘s second pick, I am very sure the D didn’t want to get back on the field. That’s unusual for the Pats.

- Personnel isn’t good at several positions, including QB, WR, LB, etc.
- Coaching doesn’t appear to be putting players “in the best position to succeed” or adapting to their personnel.
- Competitive spirit is beginning to be impacted too.

****, you might as well at this point. And try to trade Cam, although I doubt we will have any takers.
After the Seattle game, we might have been able to get a 1st or 2nd rounder for him, after the past two games, we won't be able to get a box of rocks for him. I think we're going to stick with him the rest of the year. I know it's been limited action so far, but from what I've seen of Stidham, I think you're right, there's nothing special...I could be wrong, but just the eye test.

Rebuild time.
Yep, ive never said this before, but this team is done, stick a fork in them, its 1999 again. Time to blow this up and start over. i dont know what happened, the first few games there was hope that this years team would be competitive but not any more.

1603661094144.png

Greatest coach of all time, with a former MVP QB..........if you're as great as your resume suggests you should be able to do better than this, bill.

We might have a chance to draft Justin Fields if we continue to play like this, some silver lining.

Those of us who laid the blame on Belichick for last season have been proven correct, unsurprisingly. Brady was never in any decline, that was a lie to cover for the horrible personnel Bill thrust upon him. It's pretty embarrassing to see how wretched our QBs are while simultaneously watching Brady working on building a case for MVP at age 43.

Not only that Belichick's defense looked AWFUL.
You are right....BB is definitely getting exposed this year....reminds me of the Wizard in oz when they pull back the curtain....BB is a great coach....Brady is the GOAT...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes