PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread - #1 Seed Pats beat the Bills

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the difference in the game was one incompletion vs 15. That's a lot of hidden yardage. If they run a little more they might get 3 somewhere and then they kicking at the end instead of 4th 13.

"Remember the Titans"..
That was last week :D

Are you thinking of that speech after the refs pretty much told the D coach they are going to cheat, where he says nobody crosses the line of scrimmage, you blitz all night, etc etc?

What a game!!!! We threw it 3 times, who cares, we won!!!! 9-4 and 1st place!!!! It feels good!!!!

Rham is a stud, our defense was great!!!! This game aged me 10 years, but I love it!!!!! Now we're on the bye week....

Who is doubting us now? What a performance!!!

Let's discuss!!!
If you don't believe don't talk to me!

Watch Bill let Mac throw the ball 40 times against the Bills in the next game 100%

mac’s mental toughness will be evident in the next couple of games depending on how he reacts - going by his presser he is already saying the right things. Hard to not like the guy - there isn’t many guys out there who would be ok - handing it off that many times but you could tell he was bought in and again I expect Bill to let him pass 40 times in the next game.

say what you like about Josh Allen - I rate him - if he got the 90 step drop back out of his game he will dominate this league

Maybe. Maybe not. All it takes is for the Bills to beat TB and then the hapless Panthers (No QB and No CMC). and they are riding a 2 game win streak coming into Foxboro looking for revenge.

Now, if they lose both games, I'll agree with you.
Do you think they're going to rebound from this game and beat TB when TB has the #1 seed on the line?

That was last week :D

Are you thinking of that speech after the refs pretty much told the D coach they are going to cheat, where he says nobody crosses the line of scrimmage, you blitz all night, etc etc?

Pretty sure it was "Remember the Titans" where they ran the ball and the coach (Denzel Washington) expected the team to out-execute their opponents each time.

Philips sounds pretty good...

We’ll see. Doubtful he’s already had an MRI. The physical maneuvers they do (Lachman/anterior drawer test) are you usually pretty sensitive if he dId have an AC, but they’re not full proof. Fingers are crossed.

The Bills had their chances. This is the first game I truly missed Brady. If Allen could throw in that wind then I'm certain Brady could as well. I still don't understand why Harry was even back there when Gunner is one of the best returners in the league.
They have been running this bad/windy weather punt coverage for 20 years. The usual punt returner lines up shallow to field punts knocked down by the wind in tough traffic. The additional punt returner lines up deep to field big punts which presumably don’t have coverage guys around him. He’s only suppose to field the easy return chances, so that they have the chance to field any type of punt. He just messed up.

I remember everyone hating on Meyers punt return stint earlier this year of just yelling at people to get away from the ball as it trickled toward the goal line. This is why Olshewsky will always have a job here.

We’ll see. Doubtful he’s already had an MRI. The physical maneuvers they do (Lachman/anterior drawer test) are you usually pretty sensitive if he dId have an AC, but they’re not full proof. Fingers are crossed.

I don’t know many examples where you can’t tell if it’s the ACL tear or not right away. So he probably didn’t have that. But might be a less severe but still crappy injury.

The pats offense should shred the Bills with the threat of the pass. They can't stop the run & the PA should eat.

If the Bucs do their job at home they'll have a chance to KO the Bills for the division in week 16. Should we move the Bucs thread to the main forum for good luck? :D

Big win!!
In that scenario we might KO them for the postseason!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes