PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread - #1 Seed Pats beat the Bills

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The division is done. The Bills are broken.
Maybe. Maybe not. All it takes is for the Bills to beat TB and then the hapless Panthers (No QB and No CMC). and they are riding a 2 game win streak coming into Foxboro looking for revenge.

Now, if they lose both games, I'll agree with you.

Only team in the AFC with 9 wins, it feels so good. We are in the drivers seat and control our own destiny. There were times I wanted them to attempt more passes but a win is a win, even an ugly one !!!! Now they get a much deserved break and onto the Colts !!!! Woohoo @ashley1992 , the train is really gaining full speed !

Amazing win! This team can go far no team in the AFC scares me and Lol this game potentially broke the Bills, you lose to your division rival when they only threw the ball three times and now you gotta go face the boogeyman Tom Brady

Honestly hard to argue with what Poyer and Hyde are saying. They did hold us to 14 points, their offense is what blew it. That reporter should be asking those questions to the Bills offense.
Still funny they think they did their job by letting the opposing team score more points than them. You're post made me realize that they actually blamed the offence with their response. Loving it.

Honestly hard to argue with what Poyer and Hyde are saying. They did hold us to 14 points, their offense is what blew it. That reporter should be asking those questions to the Bills offense.

I genuinely believe that if, as a defense, you know that the other team is running the ball on every play that you shouldn't be giving up 14 points.

they gave up 222 yards on the ground when it was obvious the Pats were not throwing the ball. Pathetic on their part for not accepting blame or criticism. Babies..
I get their point that the Pats had the big run early and then it was just 2 field goals the rest of the game. Still, they were just real babies about it, and ignorant to boot, ignoring the importance of time of possession and field position. And that weak comment about remembering the reporter was hilarious. He's gonna need a pretty big book if he wants to write down the names of everyone laughing at them losing to a team that threw 3 passes.

Hyde and Poyner are really good players, especially Hyde. I’d take either one in heartbeat.
Poyer was a late round binkie of mine coming out of the 2013 draft. Was really disappointed when Philly drafted him. Was hoping the Pats would be able to sign him after Philly cut him, but the Browns claimed him off waivers. In 2016, I'd hoped the Pats would sign him, but he went to the Bills. He's developed into one of the top safeties in the league and can play either Strong or Free Safety.. Didn't realize that he was a recovering alcoholic..

I have a friend who is a Bills fan. My text:

I hear it's windy up there. Here's a nice kite:

KTNE-1.jpg

Chess...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes