PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread - #1 Seed Pats beat the Bills

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So about N’keal Harry on punt returns :D :D :D :D :D :D

Cmon man.

I’m surprised the Bills didn’t take the wind in the 2nd half, first possession of the 3rd quarter be damned. I was fearful they would do that. They may have been able to climb back if that was the case. Benefit to us, what a game plan by the Pats!

Were there any holding calls in this game? And I agree, MacDermott needed to be shut up. Ever want to punch the tv when his face was on it?

I might have to go back and rank my favorite regular season wins some time (some off-season), but this one will undoubtedly be in the top 10.

What a frustratingly fun game.

Now imagine the frustration from other teams' fans watching them win like that.

One of my favorite regular season wins of all time. Ultimate **** you game plan.

Knowing Bills fans were at home chucking **** around the house. Watching your defense get deep throated by the run all night. 10 in the box and can't stop it. Had to be insanely infuriating!

Would be funny to slam them with 35 pass attempts in a few weeks. In the meantime, perhaps they can also lose bs Tampa and fall even further. Maybe Miami comes up to surpass them ?

Still can't believe they beat HOFer Jim Kelly. All those Super Bowls.

Guess you can win throwing the ball 3 times lol.

Solid win. Bufflo will be kicking themselves after that loss.

A win is good. Even strange ones. I sure as s#!t hope it didn't cost us Judon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back