PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Day Thread- Pats beat the Raiders!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
na he owes us an explanation, he bragged all week let hit man up.
I have more respect for him than I do the fake fans here that crap all over the team and certain players and don’t have the guts to show their faces during a win like this and admit that certain players played well.

the forum dregs here that just post garbage are garbage and pu $$ies

Great performance from the oline. Onwenu was great. Rex obviously. Thought receivers blocked really well too.
Onwards. Waller an Jacobs afterthoughts so great coaching too.

Great win ! We needed that to keep up with the Bills., still one game behind for the division but lots of football left to play !
On to KC which will be a very tough outing !

That tipped pass when the ball went straight up and hung up in the air for what seemed forever, with with a whole bunch of Raiders converging. I died a thousand deaths, only to be revived when the ball finally hit the ground.

Not sure what changed between the 1st two possessions and the rest of the game, but the O-line went from hot mess to stellar..

That might have been getting used to the new personnel grouping in real-game speed. I am sure Thuney does a few things different than Andrews and Omenwu prolly does some things different than Thuney.

I am glad they kept Thuney overall.

umm looking like a 15-1 or 14-2 team already.

I love how we lost Tom Brady and we're still dominant... Some things never change
Well, we have to be honest here - it’s not like they’re doing it with a JAG, Newton was a #1 overall pick for a reason. Obviously he’s not Brady and never will be, but when healthy he still can be a top 10 QB in the league. And with the right coaching and quality teammates, you can win with that. Kudos for BB for pouncing on this opportunity. And kudos for Newton for taking advantage of it so far.

Doug Kyed
@DougKyed

30m

Times Patriots defenders covered Raiders TE Waller, who caught 2 passes on 4 targets for 9 yards: Williams: 8 Zone: 7 Dugger: 6 JMac: 5 Jones: 3 Phillips: 2 Gilmore: 1 Jackson: 1 Devin McCourty also had two key PBUs on targets to Waller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News