PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official: Patriots vs. Seahawks Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hoping they get this defense fixed before next game.

TD before the half+ edelman fumble. Cant win like this. Deserved to lose. Pats are not as good as everyone makes them out to be, both off and defense.

Sloppy game off the bye and we won the goal line stand that really mattered. By no means pleased with the defense, but on to San Francisco...

In my other posts, I said we would learn a lot about the Pats from this game and I think we did. Not sure if we liked what we learned but this game was telling.

Patriots will always struggle against teams like Seattle and Denver. Always always always always.

And Denver is better than Seattle, defensively. Want NO part of Broncos in the playoffs... or THIS could happen.

IT'S ALL GOD PRAISE GOD HE GIVES ME THE STRENGTH

**** the right winged nut bags

So today when NO was down 23-17 and had the ball on the final drive, I told my gf that NO would score then miss the PAT and lose in OT. I almost had that one called perfectly. Then after that I said "Denver won, so naturally that means we're going to lay our yearly stinker vs an NFC team tonight and lose to Seattle. What do you know. Time to get into betting for me

This team better hope they have at least a one or two game lead headed to Denver.

Brady was 72% tonight against arguably the best defense in the league and our D still couldn't help out. That is pure garbage and that is why you don't let Jamie Collins go mid season.

2 effing turning points.... last defensive play of first half--stupendously bad and the last plays of offense at end of game

Ya because Edelman fumbling the ball when they were driving to take the lead wasn't one.

They simply didn't deserve to win this game. Horrible defensive play, turnovers, ****ty play calling. They need a wake up call.

1) I'm OK with the no-call on Gronk on the 4th down play. He initiated contact -- easily could have been OPI.

2) I do NOT like the playcall (and not just because it failed). With the way Blount was playing they should have either gave it to him or faked the handoff to him and done play action.

Tough loss but maybe they didn't want to show any tricks in case they meet in the Super Bowl. Gronk's our best player on offence after Brady. They gave him a shot with the game on the line, it just didn't work out this time. I would of liked to see that play maybe on first or second down, but it is what it is.
Dude I'm sorry but **** that is a dumb line of thinking and I promise you it's not the case at all

So it's a flag at the beginning of the game but not the end?

Ref consistency continues to ruin this game.
That is the confusion... I don't really disagree with the no-call as an isolated incident, but in the context of this specific game, it should have been a flag. BB/TB may have ran it expecting the flag since it was called that way earlier - and of course the inconsistent refs go against themselves.

I love this team, but NFL games can really be irritating to watch.

Bad coaching, starts from last year first Denver game and then Phily debacle at Foxborough.
I wasnt confident in this D after Arizona game and i have hopes that they ll improve eventually. But i guess they suck badly. Still dissapointed about attack. They left some points on the field.

Call me not worried. At this time of the season a loss like this is probably the best thing that could happen to us. Something to build on...

well, i will say that seattle was a legit test for us this year. we lost playing uninspiring football.

Next week is S.F. but tonight was a LEGIT test and we failed.

TD before the half+ edelman fumble. Cant win like this. Deserved to lose. Pats are not as good as everyone makes them out to be, both off and defense.

And, yet, the Pats are still the best overall team in the league. Stay healthy, work out the bigger issues in the defense and you win a championship.

We need d line and secondary.
Ryan Coleman are not good
Why not play Rowe and Jones
What are you talking about? Ryan is a good corner that always gets the job done.

:rolleyes:

Loss is not that Bad. NFC team we won't see unless we both make the SB. Hopefully the team takes this as a learning experience.

It's not that they lost its how. NFC, AFC or pop warner this secondary cannot stop any QB from picking them apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes