PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL: PATRIOTS vs. Ravens Divisional Playoff Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never want to see the ****ing ravens in the playoffs EVER again.

Actually, I might be OK with it . . . if all of their stars were out with Norovirus and they had to activate the PS. :p

I peed in my pants, bloody game almost killed me.Ravens scared the **** out of me, glad we're moving on.

So proud of this team man. We have our issues on D looks like but wow, all that adversity down by 14 TWICE and all the crushing calls by the refs, they still found a way to get it done. Despite all the flaws displayed in the process, amazing win.

Did they run at all in second half

Guys, this game took 10 years off my life

My brain is flatulating and I have no fingernails left. Gary Kubiak outcoached the Patriots defensive coaches. A game for the ages. Brady's legend grows.

I must admit that when the ravens went ahead 28-14 I said the game was over. I am now eating my crow.

That win felt like we won the AFCCG. Holy crap.

I'm pretty sure this will be the most stressful game the postseason even if we make it to the SB.

Holy moly that was something

Unbelievable game, man I wished we could just put the ravens away! I'm 31 but am probably more like 46, the last 3 ravens play off games have aged me at least 5 years each!! It's bloody 1am here and there's no danger I'll be able to sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes