Not open for further replies.
BB = Professor X
Brady = Captain America
Gronk = Hulk
Marty = Luke Cage
Amendola = Ant man
Edelman = Spider-Man

hqdefault.jpg

So all of those guys would have given up draft picks to the Jets out of determination that Bill Belichick was the right man to lead the franchise?

None of us can stand the way Kraft handled the PSI fiasco, but it doesn't rewrite history.
I'm referring to everything post-Game 3, 2001.

Bob Kraft deserves tremendous credit for what he did, and his peers' resentment and jealousy stem in large part from his putting up his own money and paying a record sum to buy the team, keep it here and build a stadium, with no government/taxpayer assistance.

Furthermore, as you say, he was astute and determined to get his man, Bill Belichick.

But, worshiping Bledsoe as a g.o.a.t.? Learning nothing from 2007, pretending it never happened? Ramming flying elvis down our throats harder than ever when it will always be nothing more than an insulting, nondescript, inappropriate impostor that should have been extinguished after eight years, tops?

Awesome. Applaud them.

Really not much be said. Words don't do justice what Brady was able to do today. Bad team? Yep. But anytime you throw for 400+ yards against an NFL team it's special. Especially after not playing in a meaningful game in 9 months.

Anytime I think of the greatness of Brady one of the first things I conclude is his movement in the pocket and how it effects others around him. Even if you are the biggest Brady detractor in the world, there is no denying that there has ever been a better pocket passer with the awareness and understanding on how to manipulate it. You could see the difference right away between great and ok when Aladdin came in to sub. He really does make his oline smooth when he's in there.

One of the key elements I was looking for right away was arm strength. I look for it right away at the start of each season because well...you know.. Sometimes it's like an overnight thing that happens to old guys. After further review Brady defies Father Time yet again. Guy is simply incredible and I'm starting to think he is not full of **** about 45.

Defense will be overshadowed today cuz it's Cleveland. But they did well on most of their series albeit a bunch of back ups. I think they are a good group and will keep getting better. They've played like a top 10 defense and that bodes well for everybody.

Great game planning by the coaches and also the fans were fantastic representing in Cleveland.

Brady is the oldest QB at 39 to have 400+ yards, 3 TDs, 0 INTs and completed 70% of his passes. Master class. Period.

I wanna see mitchell involved more. I hope hogan's ok.

Correction on CBS' telecast with shot of Robert Kraft in attendance:

Inception of flying elvis/Drew Bledsoe era 1993-2001: Regular Season: 64-66 Playoffs: 3-4 Titles: 0

Everything after=Brady Era

Charley O. Finley, John Y. Brown or Billy Sullivan could have done equally well since Week 3 '01, and would have restored our identity and not endorsed RG for Omissioner as well.
Wow. This might take first place as the stupidest take ever. Congratulations.

But, worshiping Bledsoe as a g.o.a.t.? Learning nothing from 2007, pretending it never happened? Ramming flying elvis down our throats harder than ever when it will always be nothing more than an insulting, nondescript, inappropriate impostor that should have been extinguished after eight years, tops?

I know you love Pat Patriot, but I have to say you lose me when you seem more worked up about the team logo than anything else. I can't imagine judging an owner based on that, but to each his own.

Getting real tired of the same guy complaining about a damn logo every ****ing thread. This is about the GOAT coming back and you're still on this ****?
Here to help; two ways to solve the problem:

1. Convince Kraft to do the right thing. The resulting tsunami of gratitude from most of the entire planet will eventually die down after, say, 12-18 months, approximately.

2. Create a new site: kraftfans.com
It'll be fun, like, the Ravens, pretending that they never were the Browns. I mean, it's literally (not) in the history books. Everything indeed started in 1993, the genesis of New England professional football. Let's admit it, Parcells would have been happier in St. Louis, coaching the Stallions.

Seriously, the big point of today is that it's about Tom. He's done everything for this franchise, and he deserves so much better, in return. Here we are, today, in 2016, and it's still not too late.

All things considered. Pats red zone D is a bit of a concern. We are good between the 20's. But the redzone D is not good right now. We have to clean that up.

Here to help; two ways to solve the problem:

1. Convince Kraft to do the right thing. The resulting tsunami of gratitude from most of the entire planet will eventually die down after, say, 12-18 months, approximately.

2. Create a new site: kraftfans.com
It'll be fun, like, the Ravens, pretending that they never were the Browns. I mean, it's literally (not) in the history books. Everything indeed started in 1993, the genesis of New England professional football. Let's admit it, Parcells would have been happier in St. Louis, coaching the Stallions.

Seriously, the big point of today is that it's about Tom. He's done everything for this franchise, and he deserves so much better, in return. Here we are, today, in 2016, and it's still not too late.

Dude do you have to go on these rants NOW? I mean shouldn't we be reveling in a great win? Not focusing on past transgressions of whatever? Just IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back