PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Patriots vs. Browns Week 5 PostGame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some things which stuck out to me.

TE party is back and better than ever. Bennett > Hernandez overall. He allows you to do more.

White really has improved on his running. It was the worst part of his game and he really is turning into an all around weapon.

The OL was very good today even without Cannon. Flemming stepped up well.

Hogan needs to learn to protect himself better and be more careful with his body.

Gronk/Brady/Edelman as good as ever just about.

On defense the LBs really stepped up and a lot of young talent came through. Roberts/Mingo particularly.

The pass rush was a bit inconsistent but pretty good. The DBs were the weak spot today but mostly the their CB spot. They really did miss Coleman which is something that surprised me.

STs was good aside the Gost miss.

"Deemed"?? I'm not sure what "deemed that he threw a punch" even means. If he threw a punch, wouldn't you just say "he threw a punch"?

Sire, thy royal wisdom doth discern indeed all things, lest thine be judged to favour the wretched Patriots

Some things which stuck out to me.

TE party is back and better than ever. Bennett > Hernandez overall. He allows you to do more.

White really has improved on his running. It was the worst part of his game and he really is turning into an all around weapon.

The OL was very good today even without Cannon. Flemming stepped up well.

Hogan needs to learn to protect himself better and be more careful with his body.

Gronk/Brady/Edelman as good as ever just about.

On defense the LBs really stepped up and a lot of young talent came through. Roberts/Mingo particularly.

The pass rush was a bit inconsistent but pretty good. The DBs were the weak spot today but mostly the their CB spot. They really did miss Coleman which is something that surprised me.

STs was good aside the Gost miss.
Too bad Chris' granddad didn't play for the 70's Pats...

3rd Qtr: Hogan 7-yd TD pass from Grogan (Smith kick) 9:27

:eek:AAAAAAAGGGGHHHH Just saw the Pats' website and in a poll:

Which Patriot Was The Most Glaring Omission From NFL Network’s Top-10 List Of The Greatest Patriots Of All Time?

Drew Bledsoe is way out in front with 39%

Either Bob Kraft is multi-voting on his own website, or my hand, along with the rest of myself, is disappearing right before my eyes, a la Marty McFly...

I couldn't jump off the Tobin now even if I wanted to...

Which Patriot Was The Most Glaring Omission From NFL Network’s Top-10 List Of The Greatest Patriots Of All Time?

Either Bob Kraft is multi-voting on his own website, or my hand, along with the rest of myself, is disappearing right before my eyes, a la Marty McFly...

There is a thread on this as well.................

Too rich for my blood.

What does this have to do with today's game?

A toss to the return of the goat.

I knew when they traded for Bennett that the Pats would have the greatest TE duo EVER. Fauria was saying he thinks he is every bit as good as Gronk, and of course Tony Gonzalez was saying it might be the best due he's ever seen. Bennett is a huge upgrade over that guy in prison. Way better hands, way more physical, can actually block. Hernandez was more of a big WR than a TE as he was a liability in blocking. Oh yeah, then there's the fact that Bennett's hobbies are writing childrens books, not gang-banging and murdering people!

Cincinnati looks like absolute dogshit against Dallas right now

Right, Eifert is rumored to be back next weekend. Every game is different and any team can beat another in the NFL. Its all about matchups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST