PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Packers-Falcons gameday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Atlanta to win , I really like Matt Ryan, he's a good guy and I like Julio , Freeman and a lot of their players . However if the Pat's make it to the SB, I would prefer GB as the opponent, so I am torn with my choice.

Rooting for the Packers here feels akin to rooting for us to go to Denver last year..

Good God it's the Aaron Rodgers ball washing show. I must say I don't even remember Peyton Manning being ball washed this much

What the **** is this? It's not supposed to be funny is it...?

I learned my lesson about 4 afc championships ago to not root for anyone in the nfc championship when the pats haven't even earned a berth yet.

So I don't care who wins. Go pats

Good God it's the Aaron Rodgers ball washing show. I must say I don't even remember Peyton Manning being ball washed this much

He's had a great postseason thus far. Falcons will really have to put pressure on him.

Both defenses are pretty bad, I expect this to be high scoring, competitive game with the home team winning a close one.

Packers win 34-27.

Joe Buck's haircut for the game:

I want Atlanta to win , I really like Matt Ryan, he's a good guy and I like Julio , Freeman and a lot of their players . However if the Pat's make it to the SB, I would prefer GB as the opponent, so I am torn with my choice.

The choice seems pretty clear to me. ;)

Hope the falcons can find a way. If rodgers get's number two then everyone will say goat. Lol

My first thought was "at least this national anthem is faster than Aretha's..."

But then he hit that final high note. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Seriously that was actually pretty amazing how he was breathing in and out at the same time.

This game is all about Aaron Rogers. The camera is on him constantly.

This game is all about Aaron Rogers. The camera is on him constantly.

Lucky they can't face the Texans in the SB otherwise the universe would collapse onto itself..

Time to find out which team NE will get to smash in SB51.

Wow, crowd seems incredibly loud there early

Hear the crowd . That is loud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick