PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Monday Night on BSPN Game Thread: Brock N' Roll vs Semen and the Donkeys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice start by the texans. A nice 3 and out

Hopkins stopped on that route..he could have gone for more.

I just wonder if horse teeth will trade for an experience QB

GREAT punt!

*Only thing that sounds good to say in these games at this point.

Let me get this straight, after back to back 3 and outs, they go to commercials? Seriously?

I think the Texans are going to get Spanked around. like a 24-3 spanking..

Let me get this straight, after back to back 3 and outs, they go to commercials? Seriously?

That has to be a big part of why people have gotten tired of watching. Way too many commercials

Great for curing insomnia or being the voice-over of a children's lullaby. Not for a football game.
Can Gruden team up with him and read the bedtime stories in his own words? "Now this Goldilocks gets into what might be the greatest porridge of all time man. You gotta love this porridge, yeah it might be a bit too hot sometimes, but lemme tell ya something, you cool that porridge off and youre gonna have a heck of a meal."

Who will suck more? Osweiler or semen?

There was 15 punts in last night's game......over/under on punts...I'll start at 10?

This Bouye kid has had a hell of a start to this game.

We might see a 0-0 tie at this rate

Can Gruden team up with him and read the bedtime stories in his own words? "Now this Goldilocks gets into what might be the greatest porridge of all time man. You gotta love this porridge, yeah it might be a bit too hot sometimes, but lemme tell ya something, you cool that porridge off and youre gonna have a heck of a meal."

"Man that tortoise has great stamina, it's almost like he's a shell of himself. But over here you got the hare and man this guy, he is so quick at the line, ya gotta pay attention to wherever he's hoverin' 'cause he'll be gone at the blink of an eye!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back