PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official "GRONKED!" thread

The NFL have fined him 7.5k for the spike against the Jets :rolleyes:

Dear Roger,

11112205.jpg

Best,
Gronk.

The kid is absolutely riGRONKulous and he's only going to get better :eek:

I don't believe that. GRONK could eat Chuck Norris for breakfast and be hungry to munch on a safety pancake or two well before lunchtime. :D

Nice try, though. Thanks for playing!

Yea, it's a joke man, there are a ton of them..look them up sometime

UFA. Who is Gronnk's agent? I hope it is not some ****. I hope Gronk give the Pats some home discount because if he ask for obscene money, we are screwed.

UFA. Who is Gronnk's agent? I hope it is not some ****. I hope Gronk give the Pats some home discount because if he ask for obscene money, we are screwed.

he's not a FA untill 2014 Brady will be 37 then we just may be screwed anyways lol

Kurt Coleman and Nate Allen, you have been Gronked.

2011-11-28T013157Z_193126834_GM1E7BS0QNV01_RTRMADP_3_NFL.JPG

DScover--nfl_medium_540_360.jpg

Yea, it's a joke man, there are a ton of them..look them up sometime
I know the "Chuck Norris is an ironman" meme. I was just arguing that even Chuck Norris wouldn't be able to stop a full GRONK-al assault.

Kurt Coleman and Nate Allen, you have been Gronked.

DScover--nfl_medium_540_360.jpg
GRONK's spike on that TD was a bit of a disappointment, frankly. It's like he didn't want to, but felt he couldn't not do it either. The result was kind of like what would happen if one of the Smurfs (or TFB) tried to do the GRONK spike.

I give it 5/10. Unless GRONK is watching, in which case I take back everything I just said, and run as fast as I possibly can in the other direction :D

Last edited:
GRONK's spike on that TD was a bit of a disappointment, frankly. It's like he didn't want to, but felt he couldn't not do it either. The result was kind of like what would happen if one of the Smurfs (or TFB) tried to do the GRONK spike.

I give it 5/10. Unless GRONK is watching, in which case I take back everything I just said, and run as fast as I possibly can in the other direction :D

It looked like he hesitated a second to make sure there were no Iggles within 5 yards before he spiked it.

I think he's playing hurt which contributed to his weak spike.

BB on Mike & Mike, talking about GRONK:
"He practices hard, he loves to play football. Whatever you ask him to do he'll do his very best at it. If you want him to run through a wall he'll put his head down and run through it."
Please Bill, don't be cruel. We don't want to ruin our GRONK before he's had a good decade or two terrorizing opposing defenses. :rocker:

BB on Mike & Mike, talking about GRONK:

Please Bill, don't be cruel. We don't want to ruin our GRONK before he's had a good decade or two terrorizing opposing defenses. :rocker:

That was the only enjoyable part of that interview

From Reiss, a tidbit:

5. Tight end Rob Gronkowski just likes to have fun. In the process of making small talk with a reporter, he untaped his feet, rolled the tape up into a ball, and said that if he made a 25-foot shot into a trash barrel at the end of the locker room that the reporter would have to write on what a good basketball player he is. Gronkowski nailed it. Nothing but net from the top left of the key. So that's why this reporter is writing about it.

:rofl:

A. J. Edds, you've been GRONKED!

I just hope he doesn't catch a ball in the nuts spiking it one day.

That would be a Gronkaster.

Last edited:
Any patsfans know what the NFL record is for most TD receptions by any player in their first two seasons? The highest I've seen is Randy Moss with 28 which could be within Gronk's reach.

In honor of GRONKSMAS. . . .

Ryan Kerrigan, you've been GRONKED!!!

kerrigangronked.jpg

DeJon Gomes and Reed Doughty, you've been DOUBLE GRONKED!!!

doublegronkedz.jpg

I love that all-white gloves look he has.

MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Back