PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD: Bengals @ Pats Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
AJ Green is 6'4

Eric Rowe is 6'1. I wonder if the plan is to have Rowe work with another CB (presumably Malcolm Butler) to bracket Green, leaving the other (presumably Logan Ryan) one-on-one on LaFell.

So Eric Rowe is playing? I thought he still had a foot injury or something.

Wow Roberts is going to need to step up big time.

Jamie Collins boots are big shoes to fill!

Can Hightower and Collins Stay on the field at the same time? It seems like they can't get through an entire game together.

Cyrus Jones already in the doghouse, it will be interesting how he takes his benching. Does he double down and work harder, or foes he mail it in?

Offense is going to have to put up some points today, and don't let AJ Green beat you.

I love me some Collins. But, leaning more towards HT as "the one to keep". Collins CAN be a wrecking crew by himself. But, to compete with other teams in a bidding war knowing it is unlikely he ever plays all 16 might not be to the Patriots' liking.

Gonna be a loud crowd hopefully...

Boomer ranking Jimmy 4th QB under 25... heeehee.

Can Hightower and Collins Stay on the field at the same time? It seems like they can't get through an entire game together.

Cyrus Jones already in the doghouse, it will be interesting how he takes his benching. Does he double down and work harder, or foes he mail it in?

Offense is going to have to put up some points today, and don't let AJ Green beat you.

Cyrus played for Saban, he should handle it and respond.

AJ Green is 6'4

Eric Rowe is 6'1. I wonder if the plan is to have Rowe work with another CB (presumably Malcolm Butler) to bracket Green, leaving the other (presumably Logan Ryan) one-on-one on LaFell.

Logan + FS on Green, Butler on Lafell, and Rowe on Boyd.

Wow... Are Hightower and Collins ever going to be healthy at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back