PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Thread Week 8 Pats @ Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
son of a ...
Belichick%20Smash.gif

Just like that, back in it. That missed punt reminds me of the sketchy stuff that happened in the Philly game last year. Gave them hope.

Bush has good hands Fouts?

Didn't he drop a sure TD last week against MIA and do the same thing today?

Bush actually has pretty good hands. He's a very serviceable 3DRB . We were going to pick him for this very reason...

Two touchdown drives from a flukey 4th down conversion and 40 yard PI. That's mildly annoying

Holy Holding lol whatever.

Not spying Taylor on any play, let alone on a 4th and short is a gigantic mistake.

damn basically a 10-14 point swing from botched punt..

This game is dead in the water if you just stop a God damn punter from gaining 15 yards...
Yes, but you have to forget about ti and still play defense. Cant hold on to that 1 play and give up a TD.

The incompetence of this defense is incomprehensible. Worst I've ever seen. Truly breathtaking. It would be hilarious were it not so sad.

They are not playing for the sack at all...its been talked about heavily....thats was just a fluke play.

Like to see Brady push them down he field for a long time consuming drive, Bills defense is tiered at this point.

More points offense. Not satisfied with the score.

LOL I just realized reading the thread that I was not "Live" checked my TV and I was well behing had to fast forward... Was rewinding earlier on the Gronk TD must have done. Dumb ass.

You just knew they were gona score when the botched punt became a first down. Defending against scrambling Bills players have proven to be tough today smh.

Well i hope the offense can put up more points. This d line has been awful

I dont know, the defense hasnt been that bad. They got lucky with some dropped balls. If I was the pats I would pin my ears back and go after tyrod every play.

This is fun. The Bills' fans are jacked to get within two TDs of the Patriots at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST