PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: 2023 Week 8 - Patriots at Dolphins

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac is gunshy.....at this point I don't blame him....I am too when he throws.
He’s gun shy because he has made so many bad decisions and throws and keeps getting roasted appropriately for this….and now he’s afraid to throw it….tome to bring in the backup

Got a TO and couldn’t get a TD.

He was, but he was well short of the sticks. Jones was clearly looking in the end zone on that play (I'm assuming that was the plan) and wisely didn't try to fit it in there.

I will say it was smart not to force the ball, but he should have checked down when it wasn’t open.

He was, but he was well short of the sticks. Jones was clearly looking in the end zone on that play (I'm assuming that was the plan) and wisely didn't try to fit it in there.
Looked like Mac was staring down Rham in the flat.

Mac really does shy away from the middle of the field

without Miami giving the Pats the ball this is a 21 point loss....still may end up that way

I’ve only seen one other poster say this (@FCB02062), but it’s true. There isn’t one player on either offense or defense I looked forward to watching.

At least we’ve been lucky to not have this problem since the Tuna/Bledsoe years.
There are several players on offense I’d like to watch.

problem is the ball is in Mac’s hands before it gets to them and that screws up everything.

Guys we need to win this.

3rd and long is our enemy.

Jackson shouldn‘t be celebrating. He did nothing on Waddle.

Bills swiss cheese defense cannot compete with modern NFL offenses

Thats about as easy a way out as there is when the 2nd or 3rd read receiver runs right in front of you, He just doesn’t have what it takes to be “the” guy. We’d be better off with Minshew, Davis Mills or Case Keenum at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick