PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 9 Pats @ Ravens

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ravens were rightabout their Offense saying they haven't seen anything like us.
Of course they were right . . . we hadn't. Everyone was getting mad when people were saying the Pats D hadn't seen anyone, but that was accurate. This is the best O they've seen to this point.

With that said, they've shown that they're really good. You can't really do much with an athlete like Lamar other than what they've done. What continues to concern me is the run D. That's something that's becoming a recurring thing.

I’m not sure their d has any answers. No pass rush rn. Brady doing whatever he wants

I would like to see a different view of that touchdown. I don't understand how a slow TE gets that wide open. Who The hell was McCourty covering?

need a deep threat badly

Welp thats game.
The reality is, that just wasnt good enough. The refs helped but those were too many shots on the foot.

Yeah if there’s one thing I’ve seen watching this run for two decades, it’s that’s they never come back down 10 in the fourth quarter.

I've never seen Brady have to recoil so many times in a game.

I really feel like we will see Baltimore again. And the results will be different. They may have won the battle. The Pats will win the war.

The missed XP is very interesting. A 10 point game is much better than 11. Difference between having to go for 2 or not. A TD and a FG now ties you up. Two TDs puts you up 4 instead of 3.

What a performance by Sanu tonight

I like sanu

Their blitzes just aren’t even getting close

What was that, Tom?

Can't get nothing Deep.

Alright give me the bye

It's a wake up game for the defense and the entire team. Coaching staff included.

Yes and no.

Ravens are a very good team + Pats are not quitting. It is not a "omg we underestimated them and bought into our own hype" moment. It is a tough game on the road against a good team who had two weeks to prepare.

Can't punt here.

Big 3rd down coming up. That needed to be caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down