PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 9 Pats @ Ravens

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The good news is the Ravens defense looks gassed already, the Ravens offense seems to be running out of steam a bit and the refs' throwing shoulders must be getting really sore by now.

1 possession game

We get the ball first second half

A nice performance by the D is huge

WHERE THE FCK IS Harris?! Is he active tonight?!

No cover 0 blitzes tonight from us. We got destroyed each time.

Defense needs to get a pick six here. You can't trust this offense to get it done.

I feel like NBC has failed to catch up with what is going on with this game because they got so into the storyline that Collinsworth was trying to push that Lamar Jackson represents some incredibly new thing in the NFL. I like Lamar but I mean, have these people not ever heard of Cunningham or Vick?

Meanwhile it's a 1 score game now.

The hamsters running on the wheels that power this site are gassed

Gap discipline has improved a ton this quarter

another stop would be nice, score again and get the ball to start the 3rd !

D is ball hawking as well as playing assignments! What a difference from the first few drives.

That field is not in the best of shape.

Lamar is a great runner but I’m not sure why Harbaugh would risk him in space like that. One hit and he could be RG3.5.

I can't stand when 1st round QBs claim to have a chip on their shoulder.

If we do pull this one out get ready for the "Baltimore beat themselves" talk all week

That's the beauty of Baltimore. You don't have to beat them. You just have to provide them ample opportunity to beat themselves.

Still a bit salty about that jump on the FG attempt. Hopefully the D can hold here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe