PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 9 Pats @ Ravens

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How on earth are these rookies going to get comfortable if they are constantly inactive ? If Harry isn't active after the bye, we have some issues !

I’m actually more surprised Gunner is inactive than Harry.

How on earth are these rookies going to get comfortable if they are constantly inactive ? If Harry isn't active after the bye, we have some issues !
As James White. He'll tell you

It's up to Harry if he's inactive or not ? WOW

So Harry, Harris, Joejuan Williams, Cajuste all either suck and can't break the lineup or they're hurt and can't play.... can't tell me Bill the gm couldn't have done better with the flotsam and jetsam that is the 2019 draft class....oh Schitt, sorry forgot they got a situational pass rusher who has a half sack and 3 tackles his last 3 games and a punter...yahooooo!

Harry inactive, BB is already throwing the game, unbelievable

At least there's still time to tank the rest of the season for a good draft pick!!!

Well we want a win tonight but it's not a must win. The kid is probably not ready to make his NFL debut on the road against a good ravens team. They are probably easing him into the starting lineup with tonight being a dry run. I thought it was possible he wouldnt play.

Ready for alot of zone defense?

It sucks that proven performers are active over guys that have never contributed anything to the team.

BB the coach killing BB the GM.

You need Wynn and Harry for December and January

Why rush him... Take the bye and ease him in

NO!!! He should of been active and gone for 394 yards and 5 TDs!!! BB The GM is YET AGAIN killing BB the coach!!!

well Shaq being back should hopefully bolster the line .

It's up to Harry if he's inactive or not ? WOW

If he would done well enough he would be playing obviously he didn't which is why he is not playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back