PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 9 Pats @ Ravens

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sucks that the defense wasted an overall ok start. Holding them to a FG was huge. That jump was the kind of loss of concentration you just cant have. Doesnt matter if you get baited or not. Know the situation.

Thats 4 points thrown away.

its going to be a long night. And I have no faith in this offense. The entire football universe wants the Pats to lose. It might just happen.

So who actually jumped offsides??

Roberts should have annihilated Jackson's ugly ass as he was dancing into the end zone.
Something about seeing a guy who can't even read dance into the endzone that's infuriating.

Defense will adjust.. will we see a 4-4 front?... Probably gonna see more Chung... Man up the wrs and zone the front 7

The legend of mobile qbs giving BB a fit continue...

Hit Jackson on every single play. I have no idea why pro defenses don’t do that.

Because by the time the defense realized he's got the ball, it's already 1st down again.

2 weeks to prepare. Hot knife thru butter. Hope this loss doesnt cost the team HFA.

Declaring a loss after one drive? Lol. NVM..........I just realized who posted this. I get it now.

I hope they snap that ignorant prick in half

Ravens playing the ghost busters theme, rotf. Hats off for the troll

As ugly as it was, the Ravens have had two weeks to lay out that opening drive. We’ll see if it continues.

I’ll get it over with for everyone here. The game is over. Our D is overrated and our is neutered by a ****ty O with a bum kicker. 8-1 isn’t bad.

Can somebody point me to chatroom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey