PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 9 Pats @ Ravens

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense laid an egg and didnt get ANY help from the refs but holy ****ing **** guy, I just love the offense bill fielded this year.

It's worse than last year. And in case the superbowl win confused you, they were bad last year
Yeah those super bowl wins always fool me into thinking they didn’t suck.

No more Newhouse!

Thanks for making me hate these refs even more. Didn't think that was possible. And Collinsworth is celebrating the act on the broadcast. You'd think he would know better as a retired player.

Question is, why didn’t BB challenge it?

I’m happy they lost tonight. This team, despite being 8-0 coming in, needs a ****ing reality check. Their **** does indeed stink like everyone else’s and they need to stop listening to the media ballwashers and get back to work.

Marshall Newhouse is a shrew son of a ***** making money for doing nothing whatsoever.

LMAO Harbaugh gonna try and score again.

It is illegal.

OTHER PROHIBITED ACTS
Article 5
(a) (b)
(c) (d)
No offensive player may:
lift a runner to his feet or pull him in any direction at any time; or;
use interlocking interference, by grasping a teammate or by using his hands or arms to encircle the body of a teammate; or
trip an opponent; or
push or throw his body against a teammate to aid him in an attempt to obstruct an opponent or to recover a loose ball.
Penalty: For assisting the runner, interlocking interference, tripping, illegal use of hands, arms, or body by the offense: Loss of 10 yards.

https://www.nfl.com/static/content/public/image/rulebook/pdfs/15_Rule12_Player_Conduct.pdf
Minor detail on a night when the league had clearly decided that the Ravens needed to win at all costs. Officiating was corrupt from start to finish. I didn't see it in real time, but it looked like Edelman's fumble was caused by the ground? Whatever happened to the ground can't cause a fumble? Wildly, wildly corrupt officiating.

Defense laid an egg and didnt get ANY help from the refs but holy ****ing **** guy, I just love the offense bill fielded this year.

It's worse than last year. And in case the superbowl win confused you, they were bad last year
Injuries will do that. Very few offenses will look good if they lose their center and LT. You can try to plan for injuries, and the Pats do it as well as anyone, but the salary cap only allows you to do so much.

That iggles game is looking big for this team now. They gonna have to bring our their best in two weeks

Brady looks really off, even in garbage time. Whats up with that?

Brady is 42 years old lol.

We all love him and he's proven he's GOAT, but he is 42 playing QB in the NFL.

I'm not going to lay this all on the defense.

Basically 3 and out, 1st down plus 3 and out for the offense on the first two possessions.

Critical fumble by Edelman scooped up for a free TD for Baltimore to start the second half.

Big dropped pass by Watson when we were on a comeback drive.

And a what the hell happened INT by Brady right after. I'm not sure if the ball got away from him or he expected Sanu to be somewhere else.

Plenty of blame to spread around. Mistakes were made. We're moving on to Philadelphia after a bye week that might allow Wynn and Harry to finally get healthy, hopefully.

Total team loss. In addition to the defense:
-Offsides on the FG attempt
-Edelman's fumble
-Brady wtf pick
-Newhouse being Newhouse
-Outcoached all over the place

Bailey, Folk and Sanu the only bright spots tonight.

Why are people still surprised when Brady is in late in games? Football players play football, Brady doesn’t come out of blowouts, win or lose. Except like, what, twice in 20 years? They’ve done ok with that system.

How about our defense getting a stop or holding them to a fg at 24-20?
Defense has been kinda mediocre against the run I think. All these guys have is the run, and it's all they needed to do. Oh well

Good time for the bye, get healthy and find a way to work out the kinks.

Minor detail on a night when the league had clearly decided that the Ravens needed to win at all costs. Officiating was corrupt from start to finish. I didn't see it in real time, but it looked like Edelman's fumble was caused by the ground? Whatever happened to the ground can't cause a fumble? Wildly, wildly corrupt officiating.
Nah Edelman's fumble was legit. The refs blew a bunch of other decisions in ways that consistently benefitted the Ravens, but that wasn't one of them.

Looks like the defense ain't what we thought it was...it sucked tonight... can't get off on third down when they needed it...30 points to a team that got blown out by Cleveland... pathetic no show on national tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back