PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 3 Pats @ Lions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is they were predicable with Michele with no creativity. He can make guys miss in the open field but when there’s 2 defenders in the backfield, there’s no room to do anything.

Fans of bad teams are always saying “we’re only down 10”. We were looking for second half adjustments in the SB - they never came. This is a very bad defense right now.
The Super Bowl was in February and has nothing to do with this game in late September with a different roster...

Correction: Hogan and Hightower hater
Long season to go yet. We will see. So why's the score still 13-3? You said Detroit was going to score there. I finding your takes are mistakes

The problem is, all the Lions' players have working legs. It would be a much more fair matchup if they had the decency to suit up a few quadriplegics.

Hey Defense, first priority, stop the run

Whyis BB not doing anything about his fat and slow linebackers? Does he think they not the problem ?

belichicks presser will be funny. this is all of his fault.

man..those 2nd and third down runs with michel were idiotic.

Let's be patient . The real Matthew Stafford will show up.
He only does against defenses with some talent.

Funny how this board makes fun of other teams QB’s but then they shred NE’s D.

Fans of bad teams are always saying “we’re only down 10”. We were looking for second half adjustments in the SB - they never came. This is a very bad defense right now.
Fans of bad football teams typically don’t use the Super Bowl they were just in as an example

Tempted to throw an offer for buchannon out in Zona. Smallish hybrid lb/s but would immediate step in as one of our fastest players on d.

Long season to go yet. We will see. So why's the score still 13-3? You said Detroit was going to score there. I finding your takes are mistakes
You won't be getting a reply, FYI

Go to him and do/say what, exactly?
He could cry and whine and say Belichick is mean to him and never gave him “Patriot of the week” and now that we stink I will never get it and I want a better office for Alex... Waaaaaaaaaah

Sometimes football really is just sort of random by the way, like much more so than other sports. Don't get a first down because one play gets screwed up? Well that can ruin the rest of the game.

Meanwhile the Bills crushed the Vikings today and the Redskins handled the Packers

The issue right now is the Play of BOTH lines - The narrative will all be about the skill players, the WR's and RB's, but the REAL problem, in my opinion, has been the poor play of the OL when we are running, Soney Michell isn't the reason the run game isn't working. and the DL against virtually everything.

And in a further very sad note, Dante Hightower is a mere shadow of of the player we signed to the big contract a couple of years ago.

Who said they want to Fire the best coach in the league?

Last week and up to now, they are a laughing stock.
Be it injuries, lack of talent, coaching...?

Up to now, they suck. Do you disagree

They need to kick it in gear, and get on track.
There are some very good teams out there.

This season looks like a stretch. I usually don't get this worried.
I just don't see many stand out, up to speed players.
The talent looks too raw.

Hopefully BB makes me look like a schlub.
They have had games like this before. Its just they win so many that we forget the adverse games. If they suck like this in november then its an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST