Offensive line: F
Michel: D
McDaniel: F
Defensive line: D
Linebackers: F
Defensive Backs: C
Brady: C

I wasn’t going to drink tonight. This gave left me no choice

belichicks presser will be funny. this is all of his fault.

man..those 2nd and third down runs with michel were idiotic.
The problem is that they make it obvious like their announcing they are running the football.

I have to believe, I have to BELIEVE!, BB is just creating BS film for the opponents.

It's all a ruse.

Any minute we get the turbo boost Pats on full throttle.
Bend don't break, rope-a-dope.

I have to believe

Whyis BB not doing anything about his fat and slow linebackers? Does he think they not the problem ?

Agreed but in his defense I don’t think anyone saw the drop off in athleticism from 54.

The issue right now is the Play of BOTH lines - The narrative will all be about the skill players, the WR's and RB's, but the REAL problem, in my opinion, has been the poor play of the OL when we are running, Soney Michell isn't the reason the run game isn't working. and the DL against virtually everything.

And in a further very sad note, Dante Hightower is a mere shadow of of the player we signed to the big contract a couple of years ago.
This exactly was the issue last week. We lost that game also on the line. nothing to do with WRs or RBs or CBs.

Can someone wake me when it's over :rolleyes:

They have had games like this before. Its just they win so many that we forget the adverse games. If they suck like this in november then its an issue.

Its not that. Its the lack of emotion/energy. There is none and that is the concerning part.

It’s unfortunately looking that way.
Guys once again....the first step happens at OL to OPEN THE HOLE.....if the OL can’t provide any opening....Barry Sanders recreated isn’t running through the line

Not understanding why everyone in here is bashing Michel. What is the guy supposed to do when the line's getting penetrated all over the place? Metaphysically pass through the defense? What are you seeing when you watch the game?
When he enters the game the Lions know it is a run.

Dumb idea to trade Chandler Jones and Jamie Collins

The Super Bowl was in February and has nothing to do with this game in late September with a different roster...
Same issues as in February. Really had been there for a while. Eagles just blueprinted how to exploit them.

So we have to win any way we can. Ugly, lucky I don't care. We will get players back and we be good. But we need wins for home field advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST