PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 3 Pats @ Lions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst play calling ever. 8 yard curl? Heloooo!
On so many levels tonight Where do we start.
This board will be busy this week.

Looking forward to that.

I feel really bad for TB.
If this **** continues, I worry about TB's commitment to continue here.

IDK? It's just spread soooo thin.

Ah, I'm drunk now. F it

And there’s Cyrus Jones..

Arrrgghhh no worries, the know it alls will have me feeling better in the post game threads in no time.

I think the last few years is taking its toll on this team.

The playcalling by McDaniels have been absolutely atrocious tonight. Cap it off with 3 straight runs to Michel and then a ridiculous deep throw... Where are the slants? Where are the crossing patterns? We've got 2 of the best pass catching RBs in White and Burkhead and you're not using them when it's the 4th quarter and down by 2 scores?
Burkhead tapped out. As usual.

You can’t stop the run or the pass.

Nothing else matters, honestly.

SB hangover...teams usually have a sub par year after they lose the SB. not us...we got back to the title game.
but this team is weak compared to those.

That Cooks trade isn’t looking so great right now. Double cover Gronk and we have literally nothing
The offense should get better. We have no playmakers outside of Gilmore on defense. Too many lost, injured or wasted draft picks. The chickens have come home to roost on that side of the ball. There is no facet we can reliably stop. Rushes, passes to WRs, passes to RBs - everything works. The defense is on its heels. There is no magic scheme that can plug all those holes. No leadership on the defense at all. 2 years ago Hightower and Butler were our best defenders. Butler is gone and Hightower may be done. The young guys do not look either ready or good enough (except maybe Flowers).

LOL next week against the 3-0 Dolphins is a must win.

Not a soul anticipated that.

In a few minutes, the Patriots will have the same record as the Bills. Let that sink in for a second. Meanwhile, the Sox and Indians are in a dogfight. Extra innings. Will watch that rather than the remainder of this joke.
We have been tied with these ties and even on the bottom of the table a lot of the years in september. Its not a new occurence.

In a few minutes, the Patriots will have the same record as the Bills. Let that sink in for a second. Meanwhile, the Sox and Indians are in a dogfight. Extra innings. Will watch that rather than the remainder of this joke.
We will miss you

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back