PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 17 Dolphins @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the fans there allowed to boo yet? Because this is pathetic.

After the last almost 20 years they are not even allowed to boo after multiple losing seasons.

This happens every time the Patriots play a HC who was previously of the coaching staff. Vrabel, Patricia, and now Flores. This is nothing new.

Shows that it's a pretty strong advantage to know almost everything there is about a team and their QB on a personal level. This is also why divisional games can be close between a good and bad team to begin with.

The extra knowledge goes a long way. Teams rarely sweep their divisions in the first place. Let alone when the HC is Flores.

It happens the first game they play each other. This should not be happening today.

Last time these teams played it was 43-0. Let that marinate.

No downside is it gets picked for six, and we go in at halftime down a TD instead of tied.

You like that? You cra cra.
You cra cra if you're okay with the alternative, aka what actually happened

Great job by the coaching staff in throwing away a possession. Nice work.

You have to go back to 2009 to see a performance this bad,

BAD offensive plan, worse execution. BAD defensive plan, worse exection

need a long sustained scoring drive here.

You’d never think this team was 12-3. Crazy.

There are so many holes. Nothing really changes from week to week.

I don’t know.

I'm surprised the Pat's are playing like this, they came out very creative on O against the Bill's D. No misdirection this game, not much play action, I think I've seen quite a few plays where Brady didnt even send someone in motion.

Looks like we’re losing

Miami is playing with reckless abandon. What do they have to lose at this point besides draft position?

This team won't make it past KC or Baltimore anyways..so a bye or now thinking about it...really doesn't matter
Pats rarely lose to the same team twice in a year.

KC and Baltimore will be watching this tape and will wonder how the hell can they complete with them.

I’m having a hard time believing this team can beat anyone in the playoffs. I felt that way last year but this team lacks talent on offense

What were the boards excuses for the give up before the half?

Looks like no one on the team wants a bye week. Lackluster execution.

Typical game against the Dolphins. Turns out it's not playing in Miami that gets us, it's just playing the Dolphins.

2009 playoff run coming up next week.

Fitzpatrick clearly outplaying Brady.

No downside is it gets picked for six, and we go in at halftime down a TD instead of tied.

You like that? You cra cra.
No. You cra cra for thinking that is even a possibility..

This is like the Patriots losing to the Dolphins in the final game of 2015, except instead of losing the #1 seed we’re losing a bye.

Same type of performance as that 2015 game. Passive play and terrible coaching.

3 points at home against this ferocious Miami D is quite the accomplishment

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe