PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 17 Dolphins @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A FitzPick6 would be nice right about now.

Roberts has really surprised me with his ability as a blocking FB. Any chance he spends the offseason fine tuning his skill and becomes a permanent 2 way player for us?

Develin's career is probably over so it seems like a probable outcome. He's a useful defensive player when his weaknesses are covered so he saves a roster spot, which is nice.

Incomplete pass would be a gift. We have to use our time outs to get the ball again.

Since the clock was going to stop after that play I was a bit surprised the Phins didn't try and throw it on first. They've had a lot of success doing that.

I know brady hasnt looked pristine but are any of those ****ting on him even taken into account what hes working with?

I mean sanu has dropped two 20 plus yard catches today alone

shrug.gif

We had someone here who couldn't seem to understand that one player dropping a pass that would have resulted in a first down could lead to negative plays following the drop. So I don't think today's the day to count on many fans doing any layered thinking.

You chicken littles done yet..??? :rolleyes:

Watching Brady throw floaters out of the back of the EZ three times in a row wasnt chicken little, that actually happened. But good on him to start to put it together

If we go 0-16 next year, I still wouldn’t bench Brady. Id just watch YouTube clips from the chargers, kc and Super Bowl last year.

Need more of that from Brady, McD and Sony

Duuude. I don’t think anyone doesn’t think we won’t win this game. You have to admit the offense has been bad. Terrible even.

I think it's possible to think this game wasn't a massive concern while also believing this game's exposing issues that have existed all year and that are likely fatal against the Ravens or Chiefs in ways they aren't against the Dolphins.

God i ****ing hate that human dog commercial

Have they mentioned that Fitzpatrick went to Harvard even once yet today?

If you're down 10-0 to the Miami Dolphins, and you mention that you're down 10-0 to the Miami Dolphins, does that make you a chicken little? Not too sure about that one.

The trolls have gotten quiet, just the way I like it

No, they're still here leaving disagrees simply because they don't like certain posters. But I guess yall don't care about that kind of trolling...

Fitz helping us with an incomplete

Roberts has really surprised me with his ability as a blocking FB. Any chance he spends the offseason fine tuning his skill and becomes a permanent 2 way player for us?
Even with Develin hopefully back next year, it can't hurt. No roster is going to carry two dedicated fullbacks, so having a guy who can do it in another role definitely carries a lot of value. Hopefully we never see him at FB after this season, but just being able to has gotta help him stick on the roster long term

Can really change this game if they get the ball back .

It's as good as a turnover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand