PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 17 Dolphins @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Flores trying to carve out his own identity by always wearing that vest? (i.e. the cut-off hoodie). Why not get really unique and go with a bow tie.

Now McD finds the run plays in his playbook

Our best offensive play is DPI. We’ve turned into the Flacco era Ravens!

Josh, please run the damn ball!

PI thank god because that was also uncatchable.

Finally, McD going back to the run game

I don't know that it's TB being washed up. I think it's more the fact that this offense has to be dumbed down and for a guy like TB to have to play to a more mundane offense, I honestly think it makes him not as interested. Kind of like at work, imagine working your way up and getting more complex, challenging tasks and then all of a sudden your boss takes it away and gives you the 101 mundane tasks, are you going to be mentally engaged? LOL, NOOOO!!!

Two things:

1) The biggest part is how well Flores knows this offense, and how to attack it.

2) We just have a hard time getting up for **** teams. Miami is no exception.

Clearly DPI.. You grabbed Dorsett's helmet and yanked..

The line has been GREAT so far today.

Got money on someone getting banned before halftime, come on guys step it up. Lmao

I have been saying this for a while. Brady is clearly showing clear signs of age. His accuracy has been off all season. It has been masked by the fact Brady has had no receivers or lines to put the blame elsewhere for the offense.

Oh my god the running game is kinda working

Maybe... do that... more?

Sanu is literally a waste of skin. What an absolutely useless pickup and waste of second. The guy couldn’t catch a cold.

Would you look at that, getting yardage on run plays

Relying on PI flags to ove the chains is not good. Better get better and quick.

If there's PI, there's PI. When did it become a bad thing to draw flags?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back