PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 17 Dolphins @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not something I would do but I fully support cleaning some of the morons out of here.

GDT is supposed to be about idiotic reactions and posts. It's not supposed to be about in depth discussion of why a team is running a loop play to the left against the center instead of the right. Moderation has always been for insanely over the top stuff, not run-of-the-mill commentary.[/QUOTE]
eh. If I'm watching a game with a group and somebody brings along a friend who doesn't know his ass from his elbow and won't stfu I'd welcome somebody telling him to get lost.

Ok. ;);)

I didn’t ask anyone to make me a safe space. I want to be able to say that things aren’t perfect without risking a ban from the GDT because I upset the Belichick is God and the patriots are perfect crew[/QUOTE]

Get Dorsett and Sanu out of the game. They both suck. Harry and Meyers give them a better chance to win.

3rd and forever, why not throw a jump ball to Harry?

Love slater, now will the D try and get a 3 and out ?
D has to do it all again because so far O can’t..hard to imagine that we’d have an offense that couldn’t move ball pretty easily against this D

Do we have anyone on offense that can stretch the field?

Sure. Dorset was overthrown then didn’t catch a ball he should have. There have been many plays to be made yet they just haven’t made them.

GDT is supposed to be about idiotic reactions and posts. It's not supposed to be about in depth discussion of why a team is running a loop play to the left against the center instead of the right. Moderation has always been for insanely over the top stuff, not run-of-the-mill commentary.
eh. If I'm watching a game with a group and somebody brings along a friend who doesn't know his ass from his elbow and won't stfu I'd welcome somebody telling him to get lost.[/QUOTE]
I don't know why I can't quote right all the sudden though.

What a beautiful punt and a great play by Slater and Bethel. Impressive!

Rule check: On the Watson OPI, how far back could Watson have pushed his defender before releasing without being flagged?
Don’t know, but he has to stop before the ball is thrown, I’m pretty sure.

Chargers take a 7-3 lead on KC

Can someone explain to me why it is on Watson to disengage from a block that both players were fully engaged in ?

I dont get some OPI calls.

Why can’t our receivers make catches like that?

damn, D is not doing their job like we have been used to

Feel like the Pats come out very disciplined and prepared in big games like this and sometimes that can translate to flatness, which almost always results in slow starts against aggressive, fearless teams.

Big games aren't the problem. It's the small meaningless games that are the problems for us. Miami should rightfully be just a speed bump, but for some reason they've always been a real problem for us. I don't know why we are always having problems getting up for them.

Whoever is coaching these pick plays for our receivers is doing an awful job. How many key OSI have we gotten just these past few weeks?

This is horrible D. Absolute horrible.

Fitz is carving this D up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back