PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 17 Dolphins @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very generous spot

This has been one of the best called McDaniels games of the year relative to how things were going today.

They manufactured points with the run, playcalls and some ST help.

Second half has been very well called by McDaniels. Scripted section of the game was a catastrophe.

I think they kept the gameplan vanilla until the second half to avoid putting out film but recognized the need for screens and Roberts plays to actually win this one.

We're gettin' diced by those slants and in routes all day.

No question in my mind if we take care of bussiness and win,, Rivers will win for the Chargers. That would be so Rivers.

For all the stuff they're calling on the Pats the Dolphins MUST be so incredibly disciplined and clean right!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

At least slow them down defense. At least try to slow them down. Make an effort fellas.:rolleyes:

**** you Fitzshitty. You don't have what it takes. You will fold and crumble.

Good PBU Chung

I’ve honestly been doing this for years....pacing....followed by leaving room....then turn tv off...then check in here for updates! Tv back on...rinse and repeat.....I’m way too intense
Ive done the whole routine today. The problem is sometimes i miss something important like INT that sealed the syper bowl win a few years ago.

Rough day for Jones

We're gettin' diced by those slants and in routes all day.
Yes you are right and you would think that our defensive coordinator and personnel would pick up on this…

come on D, one more stop please !!!!!

At least slow them down defense. At least try to slow them down. Make an effort fellas.:rolleyes:
Either stop them quickly or have them score with enough time to answer

HOW ****ING LUCKY CAN THIS GARBAGE TEAM GET OH MY GOD

Miami always gives them a tough game.

Every body Pat Chung tonight.

Fumble!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents