PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 15 Pats @ Bengals

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will play better in the second half.

Any coolaid homers think this team can go into Baltimore and win?!

LMAO

not sure how BB can be blamed for the line...same right side of line as fast year which was great....Andrews got injured can't blame BB for that. Thuney has been great and when Wynn has been in there, he's been good. The problem has been center and the right side which last year was really good

OL is the worst one in Belichick era....and he’s had some real crap OL in past....OL is definitely not one of his strong suits!!

The Pats need a new General manager man. Let BB focus only on the team and obviously he can have a word or two on the draft but they need a professional and independent GM making the calls on draft. This is coming for years. Brady has been bailing us out but there's a limit for everything and he cant do it anymore because the offense absolutely stinks. They are overspending on defense and it's obviously nice to have a great defense but they don't hit on middle signings for the offense in the free agency or mid-season. It would be nice to find some Kyle Van Noys of life for the other side of the ball.

Last edited:
wow, 106 yards already for the Bengal in a half ! That's not good

If the Bucs just had a defense they would easily be in contention for the 2 or 3 seed in the NFC. Their offense is stacked and Jameis looks like Favre out there.
Winston with the 23 picks and 12 fumbles?? Not.

I want to see something different. This isn't going to change with the status quo.
You either are pretty new at this or you dont pay attention. The Pats are in the middle of a playoff seeding push. Now is not the time to see something different by trying out a very inexperienced rookie quarterback.

I think they're going to take the ball out of Brady's hands in 2d half

A bit OT, but why is there a game on Fox opposite the Pats on CBS in this market and only one game in the 4pm slot?

I mean, if it has to happen, you'd probably prefer Cam Newton or Philip Rivers over Dalton. But Dalton seems the more likely candidate to accept the bridge QB role...
Eli would be funny

BB gave Amanda all kinds of good stuff.

Need to tackle better. Need to stay out if 3rd n long.

You read what I said bruh. Some of these users are easily fooled by agents of other teams, but I've been on to you from your first post here last month.

Calling people Brady c*** suckers was a dead giveaway. You want to participate on this forum, participate, but just know you haven't fooled everyone troll.

That's why I'm a big believer on who you beat. What is this team's signature win. Philly? Because they suck.

They don’t suck...they are just a bell curve team. Beat bad teams, lose to good teams. Teams in the middle largely decided by home field. They were an elite team for the first month of the season.

Its' interesting because last year that side of the line was really good, especially Mason, not sure what has happened in one year, but can't really argue with what you said.

Mason and Cannon are bad right now. Unfortunately there's no way to fix it right now. All we can do is hope they get better.

this is on the O line. Less on the receivers

Brady is missing throws, but he’s under pressure almost every play.
you are right. He has no time to view the field. By the time the ball is snapped, he is on the ground. On the last sack. The ball was snapped and by the time he lifted his head to view the field. 2 Bengals were in the backfield sacking him.

they have one of the better defenses in the league. Jameis is the problem
How? Every time I see their game scores its always some 38-35 shootout. Is Jameis constantly throwing picks that put the other team in good field position? I know he leads the leauge in picks but his other stats have also been very impressive

No. Dude is ass.

He has the hardest ceiling of any QB I've ever seen. His game-to-game average might be better than a few QB's, but you can't ever expect him to be the one who wills his team to a win. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents